The Armor of Sul Stuck

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ludilly, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Ludilly Member

Tried multiple times to kill him. He moves at the start of the fight, but after he stoneskins he gets stuck and just stands in one place. You can't move him to kite him into the lights and hit him to take off his debuffs. Tried removing all pets and other stuff but eventually just gave up. Please check and fix. Thanks.
  2. Luhai Active Member

Strange, I didn't have any problems killing the mob just a few minutes ago.
    I don't know if you're unfamiliar with his script or maybe I'm just reading you wrong, but you're not supposed to move the mob around. you just have to to run past him when the laser is connected to you, to have the laser hit the mob.
    Do you have particle effects enabled, so you can see the red laser when it lands on you?
    Brenvia likes this.
  3. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

If I'm playing an alt that can't one shot him after the initial attack I move up so that I'm above him and just watch for the ray then shift a bit left or right til the ray makes him slump over. Do that a few times while attacking and you'll win. Main thing is get him between you and the ray.
  4. Kouzatc Member

I know in heroics specifically in shrouded temple, haggle Barron, the second last in reavers, it seems like if you coffin them across the script it roots them for the duration of the fight. Might be the same issue.