Thanks

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-kyrrah, Jun 25, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made tutorials and especially to those that mentioned ****. I was able to make myself a nice avatar:

[IMG]

So I wanted to see what I could do with my arasai wizard. Here's the original screenie:

[IMG]

Here's what I managed to do. I'm really proud of the hair and the background.

[IMG]

So thanks again!
  2. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

You're welcome. I **** **** whenever possible, since it's a great alternative for those who either can't afford the other programs, or simply don't know if they want to spend the money until they give this "graphics thing" a whirl.

Keep an eye on the forums here, I'm in the middle of putting together some tutorials designed for beginners in ****. The first one should be going up Soon[tm].
  3. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

Oh that'd be nice. I'd really like to know what channels and paths are and what I can do with 'em.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

First tutorial is up on my website! Click here to see it now, or you can wait until I get it ported over to the forums here (which might take me a while, this forum software is...picky).