Thank you! Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CoLD MeTaL, Dec 20, 2017.

1. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Thank you for this expac!
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Why? I mean, it's alright, but it's nothing special.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  3. Glynt Active Member

I think the OP meant thankyou for this xpac now i never have to step foot in that cluster F**K Kunark Ascending.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Right now, I prefer KA to POP... sad, huh?
  5. Glynt Active Member

Well yes the PQ in POP is horrible.. but some of the zones are better.
  6. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

If only that were true...
  7. Csipi Active Member

Oh totally agree with op. In fact to thank the devs we really need to pay more for these expacs. I think the base price should be $140 from now on.

People here will pay more. You deserve it anyways devs.
    Kalderon and Dude like this.
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I would gladly pay that much to get another expac the size and quality of EoF or RoK.
    Kalderon likes this.
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

LOL...oh boy....somehow I don't think so. I don't think very many will go for a 140.00 base price for xpacs. And actually, I'm still waiting for my part of the xpac which won't come out until some time in January. Don't get me wrong, I love EQ2, I really do, but many of us decorators and trade skills folks are feeling a little left out of late. But hey, it is what it is. But man your statement gave me a huge chuckle. Epic troll.
    Kalderon likes this.
  10. Castegyre Well-Known Member

needs more /s
    Kalderon likes this.
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

if this were the case, the game would be deserted tomorrow, as I and many others I know cannot afford this kind of price.
    Kalderon likes this.
  12. semisus Does not play this game

well , if u want to try and get lvl 1-10 acensions up it currently looks like there are no alternative than going back
    The recipes we have goten so far are all lvl 11-15
    same if u want mythical epic.
    Kalderon likes this.
  13. Kheldorm Active Member

I have several toons with 4x level 10 ascension. So, they raised it to 15? and honestly, I don't care. Not going to get 15 on them, there is no reason to. I'm finishing a few things, then done here until they have a new management company. PoP isn't worth the 30 bucks I spent on it.
    Kalderon and Meneltel like this.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

I really have trouble believing that there will be another expansion. PoP is more like an adventure pack and isn't complete with the amount of resources they had available. I can't believe that they'll have more available over the course of the next few months in order to develop another expansion.
  15. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

My paladin is level 87 and it can only look at new planes from distance :), but eventually he'll be able to master PoP I believe. My thanks for that go to developers and the other people involved.
    Kalderon likes this.
  16. Drona Well-Known Member

I have not bought the expansion yet and hoping it might go on sale soon for the holidays however I hope I can come back here in couple of months time and say "Thank you" as well!
    Kalderon likes this.
  17. Kalderon Well-Known Member

This expac is actually pretty pretty step on friendly. With a basic armor direct at the entrance and a +55 pot (deity), you can start in the new expac (if you don´t buy the cheapest version you get a level 100 char too.)
    That written, it somehow like the new style and the hub, where you can reach everything within a zone.
    Drona likes this.