Testing [And no, not a sig. :)]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Saeia, May 21, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Saeia Guest

Welp, I've looked over a lot of the threads and there's so much talent.
    But I couldn't help but notice that there was a sig trading type game.
    How many artists are left that can participate if I put one up? I know we're very busy and it looks like a lot have left...
    So I just wanted to see. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I'm sure loads of us would come out of the woodwork to participate...I know I would. The sig exchanges have been LOTS of fun in the past. :)
    I was actually thinking about hosting another one myself to get them started back up, but there's no real method to who hosts the next one; whoever has the time and a theme in mind (if any) and posts the rules and dates first. You're more than welcome to jump right in!
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

<nod nods> The Halloween sig trade that I hosted was a lot of fun to make. There was alsot he paperdoll exchange, the christmas sig exchange. It'd be great to have a new exchange as it's been a while since our last.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I had to wimp out in the middle of one in the past because of health issues, so I'd like a chance to redeem myself and actually get to finish one this time. When do we start?!
  5. ARCHIVED-Saeia Guest

YAY! I'll post a new one! Let me steal the rules off someone else's.... muahah!