test

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Faeonara, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

imgur test

[IMG]
    [IMG][/url][/IMG]
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awww he brought flowers!:)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I thought it was the Garden of Eden using mushroom people, with roses instead of fig leaves...but after that image was some stuff in square brackets: IMG /url /IMG (which I won't put in square brackets, in the hopes that the page here doesn't get confused :D)?

Hovering over the screenshot gets the following result:

moath3T

It links to Imgur, with that file.

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

no idea what the stuff in brackets is for tried linking the url first time using the little tree thing on forums here and it would not let me so posted their way .will have to do another couple of tests to try and figure out how to do it right .
    The screenshot is actually one i posted here before to say Happy E Day to everyone He brought her flowers and though you can't see it well here she had hearts floating above her chest area . glad you enjoyed it ,
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Now that you have it figured out, if you could explain it to those of us who haven't figured it out yet, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Actually, I think I already figured it out. I ended up opening my image in a new window where it gives you the url to the page the image is posted, and just copied and pasted that into the url slot for the tree. Not sure, but it might have added the tags like it showed for you up above in the first post, but I can't remember now.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...what I've always done was to upload my screenshot to my favorite 3rd-party site (DeviantArt.com), then once it was posted, I right-clicked (or whatever other hoops other sites require) to get to a drop-down list that had "View Image" on it. I left-clicked on that, which got me to yeah, a separate page that had nothing but that image on a black screen and the URL of it. I Copy, then Paste that URL here, once I open the Insert/edit Image box in a post here (the one that looks like the little landscape painting, between the hyperlink stuff and the...Media button [little filmstrip]). You click on that, and the Insert Image window pops up; you paste the info in that "Enter Image URL" section, then the green Insert button, then boom, it's posted here. ;->

YMMV; I've heard there are other sites where there's less hoops to jump through, but those are the ones I know. :)

Uwk
  8. Mysstie Well-Known Member

With Imgur, the easiest thing to do is click on the BBCode button. I usually upload the image, then click on the "images" link on the drop-down under my name on the top-right, select the image I just uploaded, click the BBCode button.

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/1cjA8Fe.png[/img]
    [IMG]