Test Update Notes: Friday December 10, 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Bunji Developer

Note: This update is planned for later today.

GUILDHALLS
    • Corrected an issue that prevented the Scroll Depot (Large) from loading in the Highhold Guild Hall, Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall, and Kerafyrm's Lair Guild Hall. Depots , and their contents, previously placed in those depots are still present in the guild data, and will load in those halls with all of the contents once the patch has been deployed.

ZONES AND POPULATION
    • General
      • Many locations on the mariner's bells and Fast Travel maps have been adjusted for easier distinction.

• Forlorn Gist
      • Lucion Bledso should no longer be listed or have tier 2 heroic buffs, they should now have tier 1 heroic buffs.

• Mahngavi Wastes
      • Bloodherga, the Cursed should no longer be listed or have tier 2 heroic buffs, they should now have tier 1 heroic buffs.

• Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie [All Versions]
      • Kartur can no longer be fought outside the vault.
      • The white bishop has made their triumphant to return to A1 only to just stand there.

• Karuupa Jungle: Dedraka's Descent [Heroic I]
      • Scarfeather's 'Scarred by Hatred' ability will continue to increment when he gets back up from being knocked down, if his most hated target is not a fighter.

• Karuupa Jungle: Dedraka's Descent [Heroic I and Solo]
      • AE Autoattack has been removed from Elder Gromekus, Ponshudu, and Olipna.

• Svarni Expanse: Carrion Crag [All Versions]
      • High Shikari Olyxa will no longer choose the same location in succession when attempting to pick you off.

• Svarni Expanse: Carrion Crag [Heroic I]
      • Grumblugtin will summon a wretched corpsecurs less frequently.
      • Grumblugtin and friends are more susceptible to state effects, such as mesmerize, stun, root and fear.

TRADESKILLS
    • Removed transmutations stones from the tradeskill missions. When you would have previously received a transmutation stone, you will now receive a furniture piece.
    • Forlorn adornment recipes should now be calling for vetrovian fragments instead of empyral fragments.
    • The level 102 fury spell, Master of the Hunt VIII, can now be crafted for journeyman, expert and grandmaster versions, which have been added to the appropriate recipe books.
    • The level 111 beastlord CA, Warder's Ferocity II, can now be crafted for journeyman, adept and grandmaster versions, which have been added to the appropriate recipe books.
    • Additional harvesting nodes have been unburied in Mahngavi Wastes.
    • If you reject or delete the quest Were Is the Messenger: Wild Ride, the restless deino now has a quest feather over it's head so that you are aware of where you can regain the quest.

ABILITIES
    • Dirge
      • Capped the bonus damage granted to Victorious Concerto from Exuberant Encore.

• Scout
      • Decreased the damage multiplier Dagger Storm gains from caster level
      • Increased the damage multiplier Dagger Storm gains from being engaged with the multiple opponents to a flat 1 for 1, up to 8.

• Shaman
      • The Spirit Animal summon will now display properly in the "Pets" tab of the character UI.

• Mage
      • Decreased the damage multiplier Unda Arcanus Spiritus gains from caster level
      • Increased the damage multiplier Unda Arcanus Spiritus gains from being engaged with the multiple opponents to a flat 1 for 1, up to 8.

• Troubador
      • Jester's Ruse will now only trigger once every 2 to 5 seconds.

• Inquisitor
      • The base auto attack multiplier of Persecution will now scale with level, once the caster is over level 100.
      • Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Fanatics Focus to scale better with the various other melee attack increasing stats in Visions of Vetrovia.

• Geomancer
      • Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Terrene Destruction to scale better with the various other melee attack increasing stats in Visions of Vetrovia.

• Mystic
      • Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Wendigo from a base value of 5 to a base value of 3.

ITEMS
    • Corrected an issue that caused the Visions of Vetrovia Warding Ebb poisons to not correctly apply their effects.
    • Added combat mitigation reductions to Visions of Vetrovia Acidic Blase, Warding Ebb, and Ignorant Bliss poisons.
    • Guildhall Epic Training Dummy has had a combat mitigation buff added via right click for all your "does combat mitigation affect this spell" needs.
    • Removed the "Jade Effigy of Trushar" from the choices within the choice bag "Mahngavi Wastes and Forlorn Gist [Heroic Collections]".
    • A number of item icons have been corrected.

QUESTS
    • Dreamwalk Empire, Part One [Heroic II] - Defeating Hinokawu in Karuupa Jungle: Predator's Perch [Event Heroic II] no longer updates "Slaughter the seneschal."
    • Increased the amount of Shadowed Ethereal Trackers you gain from weekly missions.
    • The mission Castle Vacrul: Throne of the Ydal now rewards two mission crates as intended.
    • Connect the Dots - Rime sleetsaber scouts should spawn more reliably now.
    • How Broken Shore Bay Got Its Name - Captain Douglan Wakerunner is fighting with the Kamapor defenders and will speak with you now, even if you have obtained "Savage Defense Force" from him already.
    • Savage Defense Force - Quest cannot be shared until "How Broken Shore Bay Got Its Name" is completed.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Didn't it go off like at 11:00 am or so (or earlier), PST? Because I tried to log in about then for Santa Glug, and couldn't get in until after 11:30... :-/

[emphasis mine] Should be "its," not "it's." The trick to remembering it is if you can replace the word with "his" or "her" and have it make some kind of sense, none of those terms (his, her, its) have apostrophes. If you can replace the word with "it" and "is" and have it make sense, it's (heh!) a contraction and needs an apostrophe to take the place of the missing letters and spaces.

Uwk
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  3. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Brutal attack on auto attack multiplier, after you final managed to bump it back up, not BOL, but still better than ROS. Stemming from what exactly? The mages problems are completely unrelated to this and once they are fixed it would even back out. Thanks for updating the poisons,

Man, removing the Transmutation Stone, really?? I mean I could actually use that to get something useful. I can't transmute the endless amount of Home items I get. The home items need to be drastically reduced and TS books, need to be increased. Really, by the time everyone gets something that is useful, those who's RNG is outstanding, will have made market and items will no longer hold any real value, because most people will have outgrown them lol. Food/Drink/Snacks will be about the only worthwhile stuff.. and arrows/bolts i guess lol.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Clearly we aren't meant to get the recipes that fast. At least the house items some will find a use for or can sell to those that will. The transmute stones were solving a non-existant problem from last expansion.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Ptalomej Member

I read the test forum changes and I want to cry more and more. What nonsense are you doing? How does a mystic's basic attack multiplier decrease from 5 to 3 help balance if only from eating and drinking everyone has 15? Why change the basic stats of spells like dagerstorm and jsuter cap if it doesn't solve any problems? The problem is that they ignore the combat mitigation and not that they are overloaded. The damage from the auto attack was large only because the combat mitigation was not balanced and he cut the potency so that it was always zero, while the critical bonus is cut only 14-15 thousand and about 4 thousand worked remain. 4000 cb = 40 multiplier !!!!!! And from potency it zero!
    Observing likes this.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

Removed the "Jade Effigy of Trushar" from the choices within the choice bag "Mahngavi Wastes and Forlorn Gist [Heroic Collections]".
    This has me confused because that is the No trade for the Regular Heroic Colllection which will break the collection timeline
    Hartay likes this.