Test server not able to receive mail from Thurgadin?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 23, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or is it that Thurgadin isn't able to send mail out to other servers? Tried to send a message to an alt of mine on Test, from Thurgadin, and got the weirdest error message:

"Your mail could not be sent for an unknown reason."

Going to check out other servers to see if it's just Test not receiving, or a problem on Thurgadin's end. Brb... ;->

EDIT: Okay, can't mail out of Thurgadin to ANYWHERE, nor can I get onto Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow in Chat. :mad:

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! My mistake; it's not Thurgadin (everything's fine there, functionality-wise), it IS Test, and apparently every other US server (no mail, no chat channels (all the ones that are supposed to be in World Channels are in Custom Channels, including High_Level, Troubador, Good, General, Crafting, test, and Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow), not much of anything (though the Broker finally came back up). If this doesn't get fixed before they try to download the huge wodge of data tomorrow, will it even work? :-/

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Okay: got Broker; got mail (and could even send out to Thurgadin; not sure if it was received yet), even without a mailbox for my Golds; chat channels were fine, etc. :)

Thanks, devs! :D

Uwk