Test Server down???

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Purr, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Purr New Member

Shortly before 9 pm Test just disconnected my systems. I waited a while and since I'm trying to get in (10 min) I'm getting the:
    "Login rejected: the client's version does not match the server's. Please rerun the patcher."

I've done that now more often then I want to admit - also done a complete file check.

Would have been nice to get the usual "Server's coming down" message with an ETA.

Hoping nothing crashed and you guys can get us running soonish [TM]. Feed those hamsters, please, one of them looked very undernourished. ;)

Purr~ of Test
  2. Skeezie Active Member

We did get a server coming down Purr. I saw a 15 minute notice, camped about 5 minutes later so unsure if there were any after that.

Ditto to the login rejected and complete file check. Patcher isn't patching!

Skeezie
  3. Purr New Member

Thank you, Skeezie, I guess I missed the 15 min one while logging in and out amongst my crafters. At least it's not me, it's the server (hamster).
  4. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Yeah its not patching so far, so atm it would appear nobody can get onto test server. =/
  5. Zooee New Member

Thanks for posting. I am getting same message and was starting to freak. I played fine last night in the new area.
  6. Elysse Member

I am getting the "Login rejected: the client's version does not match the server's. Please rerun the patcher." message this morning. Tried validating all the assets but it still won't let me log onto the test server.
  7. Eshaac Active Member

Same with me now... client version does not match...

Eshaac
  8. Softcat New Member

I even deleted the client application. It downloaded client but it is still the same old
    client. SOE never pushed the new files out
  9. Skeezie Active Member

Coming on 12 hours now - I think we've been designated the forgotten realm.

Skeezie
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And we really need a proper forum to post Test stuff!

Weirdly, it currently shows the server as up on status page (and showed it as up earlier), but half the servers missing from the page isn't really a sign of reliability. According to it I'm currently logged on an unexisting live server.
    http://www.soe.com/status/
    Eshaac likes this.
  11. Ivyrose New Member

Hubby and I too. We were at character select eating dinner, came back to the lost connection with server window so we figured they were patching. We've been getting the Login rejected: The client's version doesn't match the server's. Please rerun the patcher. message ever since
  12. Softcat New Member

I can log into Live but Test Server still says it is the wrong version of client. Is this going to be the norm? Patch test server then forget to see if it works before leaving for the day?
  13. Eshaac Active Member

Wonder if they are even aware of a problem as no one has said a word about it..

Eshaac
  14. Dassh New Member

Yeah, it's been this way since at least 0700ish EST
  15. Softcat New Member

I really hope someone looks at this today. I'm surprised Cloudrat hasn't bitten a few ankles yet.
  16. Eshaac Active Member

Server is up, and I'm in.. You will get patched and then your in.. Yipeee...

I'd say someone forgot ta turn sometin on.. hahhaahhaa

Eshaac
  17. Skeezie Active Member

I've never heard of any live servers have the 'it got forgotten' issue - sometimes I think perverse pleasure is taken with the 'oh, by gosh by golly, did Test get forgotten again?'.