Test server and forum signatures

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Theladorn, Jun 25, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Theladorn Guest

Did a few quick searches to try to find my answer to no avail.
    I am attempting to figure out how to go about getting forum signatures (generated by EQ2 players) for my test characters. When I go to EQ2 players and search by server, test is not an option. I have seen one or two in the past for test server characters, but perhaps those were Photoshopped versions.
    If someone could please fill me in I would greatly appreciate it :) .
    Thel
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I think this question might actually be better suited for the EQ2Players.com Discussion forum. :)
    I've wondered this myself, though; I remember seeing one or two of those sigs -- they even had "Test" in the background, like the PvP sigs -- and wondered offhand if there was any way to get one. No luck for me either.
  3. ARCHIVED-Joren_Wolfheart Guest

There is no eq2players signature happiness for the Test Server

Back when you saw the ones you saw, it was one of our Test Peeps that made a template that was just really similar to the eq2 players ones.

We had to manually edit the graphic every time information was updated, though
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks for setting us straight, Joren. :) Oh well, a girl can dream!
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I have that .psd template that Ssilan made. If you don't have Photoshop, **** is a free program that opens Photoshop files.

If anyone wants it, PM your email address, and I'll send it to you.
  6. ARCHIVED-Theladorn Guest

Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum. I really wasn't sure where to post.
    Thank you all for the information however. It's a shame that test doesn't get EQ2 players love, but it's not that big a deal.
    I do use ****, and a pm is on it's way Kethaera :).
    Thanks again,
    Thel
  7. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I just opened that template up that I have and realized it's in the older style of the EQ2 Players' sigs, so I might try my hand at making a template of the new style, if it's not too complicated.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Ok, I made a blank of the current EQ2 Players sig for Test Server players. It's not perfect, but it wasn't easy. >_<

[IMG]

The place where the paperdoll was is transparent, so you can put your own pic behind it. I removed all the text because I figured it'd be easier to retype it all than to try to match any leftover text, but left the bullets to help you place the text.

Any changes you guys think should be made, let me know. Enjoy, Test Server peeps!