Test server 110 level baubles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Schmetterling, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I do not know if this already was reported , but the level 110 baubles do not work properly .
    I tried to level up several level 100 toons and every time I used the bauble , it leveled me up to level 100 again claiming that I was now level 110 .
    I get a new bauble in the mail a short time later but the new bauble does not work either .
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The baubles don't come in the mail so already there is something weird going on. They get put in your inventory.

Are the level 100 toons the trial characters or these were level 100s you had already on test.

Just in case --The bauble works if you create a level one character (not the trial ones). Once character is created then use the boost that should be in your inventory. Going to go make a toon and see if there is anything going on with that.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Update - I created a level 1 waited for the bauble to hit my bags. Used bauble and now have a new level 110 character.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I never said it came by mail , it pops in your bag .
    My toon was already level 100 , when the level was increased , so I got a level 110 in my bag back than , and only today tried it 3 times to get my toon leveled up , tried it on another toon , same problem .
    Just tried it on a third toon same result .
    It might be a problem with an existing character , it might only work for new created toons .
    As I was typing this a new bauble dropped in to my bag , and again I tried it , it was proclaimed I am level 110 but I am not .
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I figured it out , that account does not have the right expansions to level up beyond level 100 .
    I tried to level up brand new toon and it did not work , when I knew I had level 110 characters on my other account , what's different , o yea got more expansions .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You mentioned that you got a bauble in the mail on your OP.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Glad you figured it out!
    Breanna likes this.