Tesserarius' Honed Cloth Boots..where do they drop..or do they?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

\aITEM -957058620 -1056522628:Tesserarius' Honed Cloth Boots\/a

The only fabled 11 resolve mage boots I've found listed in the game at the moment. A guildie of mine is wearing them but can't remember where she got them >< I've been running heroics for a solid month 3-5 hours a day and I have yet to see a fabled cloth boot option even drop. The tank I run with also hasn't seen an option for himself (neglecting the challenge heroic pattern which isn't easy to get).

I'm starting to think the fabled 11 resolve boots were neglected to be put on any bosses loot table and folks are randomly getting lucky with weekly crates or something and that is how they are sporting these pieces.

Anyone care to correct me and tell me where the heck we're supposed to get a fabled 11 resolve foot upgrade?
  2. Reevar Active Member

3. Arieva Well-Known Member

That's what I'm thinking as well and I'm guessing its not working as intended. Every mission crate piece of gear/jewelry I've obtained has a spot where it can be farmed as a dropped piece of loot in the game world.
  4. Leedsen Member

3rd boss in Xalg stronghold drops 11 Resolve boots sometimes, I think
  5. DamnataAnimus Active Member

They come from crates. And last I checked the mythical pants and chests from mission crates arnt dropped either.
  6. Arieva Well-Known Member

As I suspected but I've gotten probably 8 pairs of various mythical pants bp/pants. Still wearing legendary boots tho!
    Scrappyz likes this.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

This is pretty stupid for standard boots..........(of all classes)