Temple Street F.M. is silent instead of music

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WhysperWynde, Mar 23, 2020.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I have tried every sound adjustment I can think of to hear the Klak'Anon Melody that my Temple Street F.M. is supposed to make and yet it remains silent. Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone solved the No Sound problem of Temple Street F.M. if you did? Please share any information anyone has regarding this problem. Thank you. I have placed it in the upper level treehouse that you can buy on EQ Market and perhaps I'll try placing it in a different location and see if it plays; maybe at ground level. Don't see where that should matter though and in the Faye Treehouse is where I want it. Fayes want to hear their music please!!!
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

OK I posted this awhile ago, last Monday at least & it's this Friday now. Doesn't anyone know anything about Temple Street F.M. and why it is silent instead of playing Klak'Anon Melody? I'd like to Publish my House and I'd really like it to work properly with music all can listen to. There is no substitute item like it I can put there in its place. Dev Violetann suggested that I make a Bug Report since it didn't correct when I did Validate Files and she said Devs can't help anymore than that with it. Anyone have the answer or solution? Please!