Templar Secondary Stat

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Veluvious, Nov 9, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Veluvious Guest

Hello all. I am thinking about going Templar but the book (i know there are changes and typos) shows one secondary stat for Cleric and a different stat for Templar. most of the other classes are the same. Anyone seen the "true" secondary stat for a Templar?

Any help is appreciated.

Veluvious
    Erudite Priest Blackburrow
  2. ARCHIVED-Urguwno Guest

I vaguely remember someone else posting on the VN boards that a Templar's secondary stat is INT. Supposedly one of the dev's suggested INT does help Templars because it increases the damage of their direct damage spells.

I sincerely hope either INT isn't the secondary stat for Templars or that it helps with something other than direct damage.
  3. ARCHIVED-Twizzel Guest

I went with Intelligence because I read somewhere that it lands your spells better...and with DD's and debuffs, I suspect the less resists we get the better...
  4. ARCHIVED-doobedoobedo69 Guest

If thats what INT does, that would help alot landing more debuffs, but STA is also important, STA=More hps, and you need the cleric to live =)

Stumpy - 21 Templar of Shadowed Strife
  5. ARCHIVED-SpiritPriest Guest

that does make since about INT and DD's

in the manual it has listed Templar's modifiers are +2 strength +3 intelligence +5 wisdom.

Ollen
    Priest>Cleric>Templar
    MistMoore
    Message Edited by SpiritPriest on 11-14-2004 01:52 AM
    Message Edited by SpiritPriest on 11-14-2004 01:54 AM
    Message Edited by SpiritPriest on 11-14-2004 01:54 AM