templar races

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-gloi, Nov 28, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-wincrash666 Guest

dark elf templar here
  2. ARCHIVED-x82nd77 Guest

Rockborne Reporting in... OGRE templar on lavastorm..

I am the hardest to kill healer there is in full vanguard armor!
  3. ARCHIVED-Ironcleaver Guest

I too am a Wood Elf Templar, and I'm loving it :)

4. ARCHIVED-Kha0s Guest

My templar is a Barbarian. I feel special when I do a "/who all barbarian templar" and it only lists 5 people :) And on serveral occasions, being a Barbarian, my groupies mistake me for a tank. I love it when someone says "Hey, we need a healer" and I say "What do you think I am?" Fun times.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tiredone Guest

I'm a High Elf Templar (Lvl 21), it just seemed natural to take a High Elf as a Templar. However, I saw the coolest thing the other day; a Troll Templar. In all my wanderings I thought I would never see that, but I have and was impressed. Just really cool, kinda against nature and what you normally would expect from a... GASP...TROLL.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zapdafish Guest

barbarian templar, and ive never seen where race comes into play, people only ooc templar LFG

now i have seen groups looking for a tank turn one down if their ac wasnt up to snuff.
  7. ARCHIVED-maskofnite Guest

Well, since no one said it, I will

26 Halfling Templar

and I see bad guys just fine.

Lakus
  8. ARCHIVED-Brutus2 Guest

I too play a Barbarian Templar. Early on there is a noticable disadvantage to being a barbarian as they start with 18 wisdom and High Elves start with 30. I have a guildmate who is a high elf Templar. We stayed on par as we leveled and always had simlar equipment but since he was starting at a higher base wisdom he always had more power then me and I was running out of power a lot in group battles.

However, I managed to save up a few gold pieces and really upgrade my equipment from the blackmarket. Now, I have very good wisdom for my level (as much or more than most Elves I meet), plus I have high strength and stamina. Combine that with a very nice 2-H weapon and I am very happy with my ability to solo or act as an emergency tank. I think my Barbarian Templar is now very effective both in melee and spell power.
  9. ARCHIVED-Kanos_pt Guest

For now im a Cleric but soon i will be a Templar...well im a High Elf and i love it!
  10. ARCHIVED-Jools Guest

I play a Dark Elf Templar and I love it! The first Racial ability I picked was to increase my max power.

Message Edited by Jools on 12-26-2004 10:34 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Whimsy Guest

I am a ratonga templar...though I perceive myself as a mouse...
  12. ARCHIVED-Ghost_ Guest

I am the one, the only Half-Elf Templar(almost)

Omed >Oggok
    18 Half-Elf Cleric
  13. ARCHIVED-xVynn Guest

High Elf here, I'm a sucker for Castleview.
  14. ARCHIVED-david665 Guest

I plan on having my female gnome priest go templar.....she's only 8th level right now but just as fun as my 15th level kerra warrior.
  15. ARCHIVED-Piany Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Gekshia Guest

Dark Elf all the way :D
  17. ARCHIVED-mindwyrm Guest

Human templar here ;)
  18. ARCHIVED-Marley Guest

Dwarf here.

I look like a walking spam can in plate! It's hilarious.
  19. ARCHIVED-ScumBSF Guest

Dwarven Templar
  20. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

Dark Elf :robotwink: