Templar Armor Quests

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-AsraiBean, Nov 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-AsraiBean Guest

I am having a heck of a time running about looking for the proper people, considering how slowly I run through the city (and it gets quite frustrating!)

Does anyone have any idea who I should speak to so that I can begin? Or where perhaps I might go to find out?
  2. ARCHIVED-tektrader Guest

Excellent question. I'd like to know too...
  3. ARCHIVED-DeythCombine Guest

I haven't done it since beta but if nothing has changed the starting NPC was in NQ in the northwest part of the zone where those priests are hanging around magical spouts. It's one of those, a female if I remember correctly. Doesn't the name appear when you get the quest automatically at 19?
  4. ARCHIVED-AsraiBean Guest

No, the 19 quest is to become a Templar. I already am one, and each class has an armor quest, but they don't tell you who to talk to. I've already tried all the people in the Priest Area of NQ.

I can't even dream of going into SQ. :( I've hailed just about every other person I can find in the other zones.
  5. ARCHIVED-DeythCombine Guest

Oops, got this thread merged in my mind with another. It's a guy in Qeynos Harbor. I forgot his name but if you zone from graysotne into QH, turn left (east I think) and then as soon as you run past the divider turn right and right past the tent outside that tavern or whatever is the guy. It might be Ianthlar or something similar.
  6. ARCHIVED-Whitemane Guest

The fellows name is Ian just North of the Grey zone entrance in QH. You have to level 20 start the quest though.

Whitemane, 21 Templar
    <Children of Light
  7. ARCHIVED-Grabthar Guest

The quest is exactly the same for every class. Only the reward is different. This is convenient because you can then do the quests as a diverse group, which becomes more and more necessary as the quests get harder and harder with each peice of armor you receive. Unfortunately they can't all really be done at 20... I'm 21 now and can't finish the third installment of this quest, called "Forgetful Family."
  8. ARCHIVED-DeythCombine Guest

Not true. The quests are different depending on armor type.
  9. ARCHIVED-BleemTeam Guest

JD is always so helpful :)