Telling me I need all access when I have it

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by kingmob23, Dec 24, 2017.

1. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

At random during the game I get the "You need All Access for this feature" popup. I can't change my XP to AA conversion and my masters/grandmasters stop existing. It seems to fix it short term if I completely log out of the game, but then randomly comes back. Everything billed fine and it shows me subscribed till the end of next month in my account center.Anyone else experiencing this, or knows a fix?
  2. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Also when I log in sometimes all my characters are locked except for 1 slot and I get the "Get all access to get more character slots" prompt.
  3. Muse New Member

I am having the same issure happen to me as well. It started last night.
    kingmob23 likes this.
  4. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

yeah, yesterday afternoon (CST) is when it began happening for me.
  5. LordCoop New Member

What gives? It keeps saying I don't have All Access and locking out of my Merc!
  6. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

It made Kenny go cuckoo. lol Using him as my merc, I'm at the back of Varsoon's and that spam shows up on my screen suddenly Kenny just goes...running off, but he's fighting stuff and basically uhh...cleared a ton of the zone by himself, then when I zoned out, couldn't use him. I logged and came back and he worked again fine. Or maybe he just had some mad Kenny rampage he needed to get out of his system.
  7. LordCoop New Member

Update -
    Logged out, made dinner and logged back in. Seems to be working now. ...for now