Tears of Ascension - PoP currency

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Breta, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Breta Well-Known Member

Why on earth are the Tears of Ascension not buyable also for the PoP currency? I see no sane reason for why I need to grind old content to lvl all my ascension to lvl 15.
    Kheldar, Sinak and Argosunited like this.
  2. slica Active Member

3. knine Well-Known Member

Should only take you one stack of 20, and I'm not sure what you spent all those coins on that you don't have a ton saved up, even if its for an alt. The item was only buyable under KA is your answer.
  4. Breta Well-Known Member

Is is really too hard to imagine that maybe someone did not play KA at all or did not do much heroics or spend all those coins for tears before PoP came out?

PoP introduce 5 more ascension levels, but failed to come up with any new reasonable way to fill up ascension xp.

Another point is that returning folks who skipped KA are royally screwed, getting 1 scroll a day.

I guess it's pretty good system if we want nobody to return to this game.
    Kheldar likes this.
  5. Sinak New Member

6. semisus Does not play this game

I think these should be on the Collisum vendor , especially for new people
    Also should drop the requirement for lvl 10 in 4
  7. Leed Active Member

Selling them in Coliseum would be appreciated by anybody that missed out on KA I'd say. Especially if they have been gone awhile and haven't done to speak like a dragon and the other stuff you need in order to converse in Nye'Caelona.
  8. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello all

This discussion could be done about so many other things LOL

If you have chosen to miss KA Addon i will keep saying your Problem and now crying for things missing an get someting for nothing is not ok anyway.
    Everyone who is playing EQ2 since AoM was launched knews, that missing a Addon is worest idea ever, play the game or lose thats the point.

I hope DB wont do things reachable, we spend hours for in old content to get them and now all who sleept during for example KA get them for nearly free NO WAY Guys!!!!

Same on EPIC 2.0 i have done 8 of them 6 during KA was live and 2 now since PoP is live , first EPIC 2.0 is pure pain for sure but thier are many requierments fallen until now, so its much easyer to get it.

Thier were many addons like KA which offered special things during Expansion and playing it for example RoK and the EPIC 1 so its your own decision to miss it, but stop crying after resatart EQ2 and dont have it.

Helfiren
  9. Breta Well-Known Member

You have missed my point completely. Try re-read it again, dictionary is your friend.

Nevertheless, to sum it up the 20 new ascension levels were introduced during PoP, therefore they should have come up with new means of refreshing the ascension xp instead of forcing us to go back to grind old currency to buy tears of ascensions. That's what I call lazy.
    Kheldar and Rosyposy like this.