Tear of Veeshan craftable

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Luzionist, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Luzionist Active Member

I seen this item on test and I am curious as to when the raid zone will be introduced for the items to be tested etc?
  2. ElectricPotato Active Member

"Tears of Veeshan" apprentice recipe crafts green adornments that at lvl 50 have the "dragonsbane" effect on them.

Makes user effectively level 99.
    Must be in ToV: Dreadscales Maw [Raid]

4 different colors, with different stat distributions (tank, flurry, doublecast, raw stats) and are neck slot only, gaining experience as you kill bosses in The temple of Veeshan (raid only?).

Ingredients are as one of each as follows:

Shattered gold flecked ruby fragments (recipe from accursed sanctum bosses, uncommon drop, turns the Psion'Ris Hydra helm ruby into upto 6 fragments)

Shard of spectral light (ragefire x2 drop)

Fraka's scale (???)
  3. ElectricPotato Active Member

Brings to mind the earring that players used in Munzok's Material Bastion.
  4. Uncle Active Member

so I saw this recipe and chuckled.. cause of the following

1. have to farm SG for ruby's.. now if your raids still need or haven't killed it be fun telling your raid force they cant get the best helm in the game atm cause you need a green adornment
    2. in order to level them you need to kill Temple raid mobs doesn't say if itll give a level pre kill or only a percent glif you want to get an alt in for this zone or get a new member and you have top re farm the zones in order to get them a green adornment and level it
    3. have to farm for a rare x2 mob in a heroic zone to get a rare mat...

cant wait to see a zone put into the game that requires so much back tracking/rare farming.. Plane of Wasting time 2.0 here we come
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I'm sensing a headache coming on to gather the components....not another headache recipe again.
    Karsa and Calthine like this.
  7. Uncle Active Member

im sry player x since you don't have a tear of veeshan at level 50 were not gonna app you cause we don't want to take you though TOV for a month itll take to level thanx come again
  8. Darrock New Member

What tank is going to take 4% hate gain and 1% mit/hp over 1-1.5 CB/Pot, 25-45 Melee stats and flurry?
  9. Konc3pt Active Member

I actually like the way this raid zone is gated, other than it screws needed alts.
  10. Mae- Well-Known Member

Requiring a rare heroic spawn to drop a piece needed for an adorn needed to be leveled up for access to a raid zone is not a good gate.
  11. Konc3pt Active Member

It's not that rare.
  12. Karsa Active Member

True not that rare but not easy to kill even though they 'fixed' it, unless your with super group.
  13. Luzionist Active Member

This raid zone is it in testing right now? I have not seen any information out on it was kinda curious when it is expected to be out
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

15. Alenna Well-Known Member

let me guess the component can't be traded to your alts. if so then I do not like that change not sure about how it actually will work since I do not have a end level toon on test.
  16. Konc3pt Active Member

The Fraka's Scale is from the achievement for clearing wing 2 and Consumer of Bones.

Then the whole having the adorn only level off bosses in temple.
  17. Ucala Well-Known Member

I doubt the recipe is hard to do, seems easy enough.
    what's gonna be hard/annoying is leveling it :p since it only levels on ToV bosses (the 2 wings). and I assume needed for the 3rd wing. and with 99 (4 levels more than max) it's basically needed for the zone. waiting ~3 months for 1-50 levels on an adorn since you can only do 14 mobs a week basically. unless the xp you get is insane.
    but even if you did get 1 level a kill, still talking about ~4 ToV runs, around a month's time