Teamwork AA is bugged?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Kram337, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Kram337 Guest

Just wondering if I'm reading this wrong. I got the teamwork AA, cast my mage pet. I don't get an extra 5% potency.
    What's the deal?
  2. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Same here, and nomatter what pet I am using, tank or mage etc, I am always getting the aggro now when the tank pulls. Instant aggro.
  3. ARCHIVED-tendo2 Guest

Teamwoek isn't bugged per se the effect works however due to some poor coding/programming someone didn't make the mage pet teamwork group wide.
    If you examine the buff while possessing the pet
    The scout pet increases the group's Multi-Attack Chance and PvP Multi-Attack Chance by health%
    The Mage pet increases Potency and PvP Potency by 5%
    The Priest pet increases the group's maximum health by 5%
    The Fighter pet grants the group a 20% chance to reduce incoming damage by 30%

I still dunno whats up with the scout pet teamwork cuz its worded so badly (but somehow its giving 10% which is kinda weak these days) and the mage pet as it is worded currently is just self to the pet.
    Prolly not as intended and hopefully someday it'll get addressed/fixed but whatever
  4. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

You guys are all wrong. It does provide the potency bonus. It just persists through pet death. If you want to really test it, summon a tank pet then check your potency. Then summon a mage pet and check it again. However there is 1 bug with this AA and that is the fact that it puts you into combat as soon as anyone in your group takes any damage. It also instantly places the aggro on pet if the tank bodypulls. Here is the thread for feedback on that: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=514974