Taverns Of Varsoon (TOV23)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Pocket'Healz, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Pocket'Healz Member

Casual Core is hosting a server wide decorating contest on the Varsoon server. Sign-up's now through March 12th. To sign up, you can either reply to this post OR send an email to Lollihops.Varsoon@gmail.com When signing up be sure to let me know the name of the toon you are entering and which city they are aligned with.

Theme: Tavern/Bar

Rules: No housing expanders allowed

When: March 13th - April 27th. When your entry is complete, they should be published with the title TOV23 in the title. Please do not publish any sooner than April 15.

Where: To keep the playing field even and fair everyone will be using the same style house on both Freeport and Qeynos faction.
    • Qeynos - Lions Mane Vestige Room StarCrest Commune
    • Freeport - Jade Tiger's Den Basic Room 02
    Prizes: 1st place winner will receive a Krono.
    Runner up will be gifted the home of their choosing off the marketplace.
    Judging will be done by the Casual Core leadership. However, in order to help keep it fair, we are looking for 4 volunteer judges. If you judge you are still able to participate, you just can not vote on your own entry. If you are interested in judging, please let me know either here or in the email stated above.
    Judging Categories are as follows with a total of 10 possible points for each. Making a total of 30 possible points.
    • Creativity
    • Theme (making sure no one trailed away from the theme of the contest too much)
    • Aesthetics (How the person liked it/personal Opinion)
    -Lollihops of Casual Core
  2. Willie Gates New Member

3. Willie Gates New Member

I would like to remove Bunny (Freeport) and add Phiona (Qeynos) to the competition pls.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Hoaxes New Member

<3 +1
    Shhh / Idfk
  5. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Sounds fun! I'll do one. It will be under Rivenly in Qeynos.
  6. Pocket'Healz Member

I got it down, thank you :)
  7. Kahles New Member

Kahles in Qeynos I'd like to enter.
  8. laffinstock New Member

Woodenleg - Freeport

I would like to enter.
  9. Nebulline New Member

I'll do one :) Nebulline in Qeynos
  10. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

When will the judging happen for this? There are some nice taverns already posted.
  11. Pocket'Healz Member

Hello all,

Thank you to all those who have participated. I would like to allow the Judges time to log in and see everyone's creations. As soon as I am able to collect all of the judges input over the next couple of days, I will announce the winner. I look forward to seeing all the creations!

Keep your eyes on this post!
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I plan on doing videos of the houses. Good luck everyone!
  13. Ceegee1 New Member

Toured these today- nice job everyone!
  14. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I accidentally built mine in the Inn IN Starcrest Commune because I didn't understand that
    • Qeynos - Lions Mane Vestige Room StarCrest Commune
    meant the inn in South Qeynos. By the time I realized my mistake, my little tavern was already built and published.

Please don't miss mine! It's called The Second Breakfast Club, under Birkin, in the actual Starcrest Commune Inn /facepalm
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! Rejoice that you can still do that... :)

Uwk
    mourning that we don't have a /bittersweet_smile emoji...
  16. Kahles New Member

17. Pocket'Healz Member

Hello all,

Apologies for getting to announcing the winners so late, real life has been very busy these past couple of weeks. A big thank you to all those who took the time to participate. I loved going through them all and getting to see everyone's different creativity style.

Prizes:
    1st - One krono
    2nd - Prestige housing of their choosing

Congratulations to the winners!

1st place: Phiona
    2nd place: Nebulline

Please reach out to me via discord so we can coordinate a time to meet so you both can claim your prizes!
    Username: Vampirella#7098
  18. Willie Gates New Member

/squeeeaaaal !!!
    I will try contacting you in-game as I do not have discord. Grats to you too Nebulline and great work everyone else!
    <3 Phiona
  19. DENSER Well-Known Member

Gz nebu !!!!
  20. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Huge congrats to the winners! That Jungle Aquabar was really amazing. - all of them were, but well deserved <3