Tavern (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-Lladerek, Dec 25, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

Then after several peaceful days A wood elf came running in."It is a..." Then a wall came falling down in the tavern."A giant."then he fainted.There were screams all about the tavern who will save them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

Pach glared "That foolish woodelf led a giant here!" She waved her hands and summoned an unholy steed.A long horrid screech came from the dark horses mouth.Pach leaped to the saddle and drew her sword.
  3. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"You call me foolish"The beserker wood elf aimed at the giant."easy kill!"The crowded cheer."I'm never helpless."Quickly he fixed the wall."names shard ."he glared a pach."foolish I think not. A gnome was behind me with pack centuars...opps almost forgot draw yer weapons hope you didn't sleep to long."
  4. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

Pach still had a strong glare on the Elf "Key-nos filth."
  5. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"enough empty threats enemys are coming"He said winking at the ratonga."We are the same bar we better be friends.Or bad things could happen."
  6. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

"Bads things eh?" she smirked "sounds fun..."
  7. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"I mean nice and kind things will happen"He said slightly laughing.Boom!"There here."
  8. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

The unholy steed let out another horrid screech.Pach raised her sword and grined "let the fun begin!"
  9. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"Yes let it begin."He said while slashing a centuar.
  10. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

Her sword swung through the air and beheaded one of the 'horse men'."This is pretty easy." Another centar and another fell.But Pach was caught ofguard by a flying arrow.It knocked her off her mout whinch disappered into the shadows.She hit the ground hard."Ok not so easy" she looked at her wounded shoulder and sighed.Once she got back on her feet she continued fighting,finally the numbers of centaurs were lowering.
  11. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"Thats the last of them."he said finnally battle over."He then sat down.
  12. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

Pach leaned against the wall and lowered herself to the floor.She grabbed the arrow in her shoulder in an attempt to get it out.She winced and let go "too deep",she said aloud,but to herself.
    Message Edited by Silver_Feather on 04-16-2005 11:46 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-psychotikfrog Guest

The Kerran Cleric raises his head from the stupour hed got himself into, noticing a wall had crushed half his table and spilt his current drink.
    "WENCH! GET ME ANOTHER!!!"
    He looked up to see a rat with an arrow sticking out her shoulder. "Well, someones been having fun and they didnt invite me? Oh well, here.."
    Mega waves his hands around in the air, softly chanting to himself. Suddenly a healing clow appears over the rat and the arrow falls out by itself.
    "Another hard day at work," he sighs.
  14. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"Aye."He said pointing at the kerra."I fought in the battle and it seems I was stabbed a couple times,may you do what you did to that ratonga... I will buy you a drink for payment." slowly he knealed down.
  15. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

"Your name is Shard right?" Pach said to the elf."I have to remember that so I know what to put on your grave." She stood and picked up her sword from the ground.She lightly rubbed her shoulder where the arrow was then looked at the arrow on the ground.Her eyes moved to the Kerra "thanks" she said with a slight hiss.Once outside Pach contiued to walk,but not far,she leaned againts a tree near by...waiting for Shard.
  16. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

Of course the ratonga wan't expecting a gift,so thats what did gave her the finest shard has ever crafted."You are stronger than many barbariansI know of.And you know how to strike an enemy without a blade.But you missunderstood me.I wish that gnome came so he could see how you saved him." he chuckled.He awaited a sure final blow from the ratonga silently he said "strike thy down."Over and over again
    Message Edited by davidrmcgee on 04-17-2005 03:09 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

The Ratonga looked at the crafted item then looked at Shard "is this some kind trick?" she said with suspision.Her eyes locked on Shard`s face trying to see if a slight smile,glare,or fake frown would appear showing that it was a trick.
    Message Edited by Silver_Feather on 04-18-2005 04:48 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

"Us wood elves have nothing against ratonga and also because some protect the wilderness.But you are no ordinary ratonga you even thanked a kerra (Wow).That is why I gave you the sword."He was a honest wood elf but would pach belive him.
    Message Edited by davidrmcgee on 04-18-2005 06:44 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

Pach still held suspisious thoughts on the woodelf but took the sword anyway..after all she could have Nelf check it for traking spells,poisons,or any other things Shard might have on it.Her hands moved slowly and a black smkoe flowed from them,soon a black horse apeared by her side.She pulled herself to the saddle and looked down at the Elf."Perhaps Pach see you in th` future." She kicked the dark mout slightly,it reared and let out a screach that sent chills down Shard`s spine,then it took off.
    Pack looked back and watched as the figure of Shard got smaller and smaller,once she thought she could no longer be seen she slowed the horse to a walk.Her eyes looked up at the dark sky,she grined and looked back once more to see if she was followed.
  20. ARCHIVED-davidrmcgee Guest

He slowly sat down on a chair starting to walk on a opoisite trail of the ratonga.He then heard voices."great more company....come out you ogres and trolls."He drew his blade.