Tavalan God?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Mixxit, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Mixxit Active Member

I see a new god on the right of this screenshot of the new update - wonder if he's standing on the good guys side for any reason

[IMG]
  2. Azomonas Active Member

Is
    I'm assuming that's Prexus
  3. Mixxit Active Member

Looks like it's prexus

• Three New Contested Avatar Raids - Prexus, Solusek Ro, and Drinal
  4. Mixxit Active Member

Changed a bit :)

[IMG]
  5. Luzionist Active Member

I like the new avatar looks if those are the models that are going to be in game
  6. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Prexus was corrupted by EQ1 Cazic Thule! lol. Who knows what's going on at this point.
  7. Emissary Vex Active Member

Different timeline, that hasn't happened to Prexus in EQ2
  8. Meirril Well-Known Member

Who is the chick with the glowing yellow eyes? I'm supposing the green guy next to her is Tallon Zek?
  9. Emissary Vex Active Member

It's Sullon Zek, and yes Tallon Zek
  10. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Actually, EQ1's timeline is leaking over in to ours. Just saying.
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

Technically speaking its because both games are involving themselves in the Ethernere which is suppose to be shared between every dimension. So technically speaking what we're experiencing now also effects other dimensions such as EQ:OA and EQ:Next. Heck, even Everquest: Champions. Suck on that lore gods, we have an opportunity to recognize PSP games in EQ2.
  12. Rezikai Member

Champions of Norrath & Champions of Norrath: RTA tbh were some of the funnest Hack'n'Slash I had played since Baulders Gate. ... just saying!
  13. Mixxit Active Member

14. Innania Member

Prexus actually hasn't shown up in EQ1 yet. We briefly see his avatar (in the form of a water elemental) in Katta Castrum during The Buried Sea expansion, but that's the only involvement in the world he's had so far.