Tank plate breastplate missing % Extra Riposte Chance from x2

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Enigma, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Enigma Active Member

The tanking plate BP and i assume other BP's like the brawler one are missing the % extra riposte chance. Its from the new x2 zone Wurmbone's End. Here is a link http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/4539788.
  2. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

i dont think its supposed to have extra riposte.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

I don't think it is supposed to have Ripost Chance... only BP's to have that stat are HM-BP's like Vallon Zek's or Sevalak of Storms (or currently Drinal).
  4. Enigma Active Member

Actually the last name in SS UDx4(EM and HM) drops BP's with Riposte Chance on them and even the faction bought BP's in SS have riposte chance.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Dozekar the Cursed you mean. Hm, they do change things about itemization perhaps they did here. I don't know and without Kander saying anything it probably won't be known to us if it was intended or not.
  6. Chronus Active Member

The heroic merchant bps bought with Dozekar heads have extra riposte on them lol
  7. murmur Member

If you compare all x2 chest pieces to solo fabled pieces, they are all identical in stats with added necromunger's fortitude. Only pieces that differ in this are fighter ones that have lost their extra riposte chance. Though brawler one has gotten a bit more haste and dps, but plate one got same amount of those on it that solo one has.

Same kind oddity is in x2 HM mage robe, that has lost spell weapon multiattack, even though EM version has it same as all other robes in this expansions.

So I would say that there should be extra riposte chance in those fighter chests, as well as there should be that sw ma in that HM robe.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Perhaps, I also would say it looks like LOOT-BOT-037 has failed again to make much difference since I doubt Necromunger's Fortitude stack with similar attribute enhancements.