T9 Woven or T2 Shard?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Stumbleine, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Stumbleine Guest

I admit I'm a little confused since this most recent change. I tend to go for whatever makes my heals cast faster, but... Which is better for a heal spec warden? The woven crafted T9 or the T2 shard gear?
  2. ARCHIVED-torri Guest

It will depend on how much priority you give to what effect. IMO casting speed is nice, but I wouldn't replace my T2 shard armor with 82 MC just for it. I'd give up too many other nice blue effects that I prioritize over casting speed which is less an issue for a Warden than any other Priest I think.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eugam Guest

Reuse speed is even better. us wardens need it all Potency, ability mod, crit bonus and casting speed. Just casting speed is rather easy to get. Potency, crit bonus and reuse speed is not so easy to get. Crit is a no-brainer. I am already at 113% without trying hard.
    I had my problems with the new itemization too. As it looks now i ll replace at least 4/7 with token armor. Depends on how easy i get the tokens MC is unfortunately not worth it. You can get that out of jewels only. Actually the blue quest armor from the Paineel timeline exceeds T1 shard already.