T8 Provisioner Rare not dropping?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Dronk, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Dronk New Member

So T2-7 and T11 I was able to just run around a zone and harvest 5 to ~50 bush nodes until a new rare dropped. I tried in Fens then KJ, and I have amassed 37 mantrap roots, 10 rough fire emeralds, and about 1400 of each of the commons, but no rare. I suspect this goes beyond just bad luck and points to a loot table or harvest chance bug.
  2. Eddard Member

The smoldering primordial fragment hasn't been disco'd on any server and after spending an hour the regular rares are borked. By comparison, higher tier ones have been disco'd on multiple servers.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Fire emeralds are coming from shrubs instead of the new provisioner rare. I reported it to Caith last night when I found the issue but there wasn't enough time for them to correct the problem before it was pushed live. I'm sure they'll get it fixed in a subsequent patch. There are a couple of other bugs that have been reported regarding the new items so hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
  4. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Tier 9 as well seems to be lacking for me not a substitute like the fire emerald but just nothing but the normal rare.

Edit- NVM spent an hour and a half harvesting for it and nothing...came here complained and tabbed back to game. First node I harvested it dropped.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I'm having EXCEPTIONALLY bad luck, but I've gotten over 4 full stacks of bush harvests and not a single provisioner rare in Enchanted Lands. I'm wondering if that tier or perhaps that zone is buggy...
    During this time I've gotten 2 spellshards, 3 foundations, 1 primordial bann... err fragment and a whole host of other rares.

Edit: I just hit Zek and got some rockbud fruit after less then 200 regular harvests. I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the bush nodes in EL