T8 harvest tools? don't exist? I bought the books in steamfront t8.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-kukubird, Nov 18, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-kukubird Guest

But I don't see any recipe for t8 harvest tools. Is it a mistake? Or am I missing something?

TIA
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Woodworkers got some this time (We didn't in T7), perhaps tinkerers didn't. Hard to get faster than 2.5 seconds.
  3. ARCHIVED-imajabya Guest

that is correct Calthine. WW got the recipes this time, for redwood (whatever). they give the same 2.5 second buff that teh previous tinkered items gave. no new tinkered tools exist, as they would need to be better than the ones already, and im sure SOE has no intention of making harvesting almost instant :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Harper@Befallen wrote:
    Someone asked me last night if the redwood would stack with the overclocked... I said "Yeah, that way you can harvest the nodes before they even pop!!"
  5. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

Tis been said recently elsewhere that there's a hard cap on the reduced casting time of spells, which tis 50%. 2.5 secs tis already 50% of the original 5 sec casting time on harvesting. I seriously doubt we'll see anymore harvesting tools after T8, unless they change their own rules.