T6 Fabled/Legendary Brawler Loot - Updated & Compiled List

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

If a item isn't up here, its because I have never seen it or heard of it (which is tough to happen). Again, if you private message me screenshot, in-game link, & name/zone it drops in I will gladly add it to the list.
  2. ARCHIVED-selch Guest

Isn't it funny Dual Wield items are "LORE" ?
  3. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Atleast there are a few to choose from :p.
  4. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Added Siyamak's Forearms.
  5. ARCHIVED-Waung Guest

sorry guys but don't raid much, if it doesn't say raid or is not in a raid, is it just a named mob drop? i like that weapon from SC and was wondering if it was raid or not, and a couple other items from that zone, and i noticed that 1 item said raid in SC but the others didn't, just off certain named. i haven't been to SC that much and not too many people go there that i know, so wondering if i should just start building groups to farm named to get stuff for everyone in my guild, or if we should stick with instances and raid this zone for these items.

also the serrated claw medallion from the roost instance is missing, 12 sta/str/agi and other stuff fabled i believe.
  6. ARCHIVED-diamondmage Guest

trans and sundering are the only two weaps that drop off of non raid mobs that i know of.
  7. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Waung, I'm sorry but the list is really only meant for T6 Good Brawler items. Serrated Claw Medallion is meh. Most know about it though, no need to list. With the Mobs Name & Zone though you should be able to determine whethers its raid dropped or group dropped.
  8. ARCHIVED-Anjin Guest

Would be great if there was a way or sorting items by zone. Do you by anychance have this in an excel format anywhere?

Anjin
    Message Edited by Herbster on 01-27-200609:32 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Lol. No. Its pretty easy to read, sorry most of you don't find it this way. The Bruisers appreciate me atleast.
  10. ARCHIVED-RustyB Guest

I thought the list was very easy to understand and looked like it took alot of time to make. buddy wasn't writing an essay or anything...
  11. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

ungrateful monks. You should be covering yourself in ash and wearing a burlap bags at Collassals' feet
  12. ARCHIVED-x0rtrunks Guest

Ingrates! Chuck Norris would give you a roundhouse kick to the junk.
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=6&message.id=27155
  13. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Added Siyamak's Wrists & Pedastal Earring. Thanks for the information.
  14. ARCHIVED-Waung Guest

hehe wasn't saying the list wasn't nice, i love it. i stare at it at work and dream about it :p
    just got confused when 1 said silent city raid mob or something like that and others didn't, and thought maybe the others were just named drops hehe (more wishful thinking i guess). anyone know a good site that i can look up mobs and their loots and things like that? haven't tried allakhazam in a while, but it was pretty sad last time i tried. i usually only look this stuff up at work hehe and i usually cant get to those sites.
  15. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Added Seal of the Dark Court in-game link. Thanks Lyska for the information.
  16. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

I was just asking myself why anyone would want to be a monk... and couldn't come up with an answer.

self haste is nice, and tsunami is kewl too. but that's all you get. everything else is weaksauce. I'm sorry guys, but Chuck Norris owns you all.

So does Hulk Hogan. and Zangief. and Dhalsim. And Goku. And Freiza. And Lion-O. And Mumm-Ra. And He-Man. and Fat Albert. and Krillin. and a terd.
  17. ARCHIVED-x0rtrunks Guest

yeah.. cause that totally belongs in this thread.... :smileyindifferent:
  18. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

19. ARCHIVED-diamondmage Guest

ooo sounds like someone is bitter. =P did a monk beat u in a duel?
  20. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Nah he just loves me and is protecting me from the wanna be bruisers out there.