** **T5 Raid Gear that needs Revamps/Remove not useable in PVP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Drew575, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Drew575 Active Member

Now I realize its 2 days before launch but upon further of inspection of T5 Loot, these items need to change please.

there are items right now (with procs) that need to work in pvp otherwise its useless to raid @ lvl 50 for PVE gear that would be great in PVP.
    please post the items name, description of the problem and who/where it drops, thanks.

Zalak's Tower Shield of Dominion -proc doesnt work in PVP comes from King Zalak in CL
    Greatstaff of the Windwalker - stats are crap for T5 comes from Darathar on noob isle
    Band of the Shimmering Spirit- stats are crap for T5 comes from Darathar on noob isle
    Poision Etched Gloves- proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Venekor in CT
    Poision Etched Tower Shield - proc doesn't work in PVP comes from Venekor in CT
    Shimmering Star Sai- proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Xiggalg the Fearfiend in CT
    Helm of Shimmering Stars - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Xiggalg the Fearfiend in CT
    Shimmering Star Vambracers - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Xiggalg the Fearfiend in CT **should be taunt proc
    Shimmering Star Tonlets - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Xiggalg the Fearfiend in CT
    Shimmering Star Round Shield - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Xiggalg the Fearfiend in CT
    Enigmatic Helm - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from The Kra Thuk in Everfrost **Should be detaunt effect
    **pretty much any of the Kra Thuk's loot doesn't function in PVP
    Reinforced Gloves of the Ardent - Stats are crap for T5 & proc doesnt work in pvp comes from King Zatan
    Iridescent Scale Legplates - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from contested Vox in permafrost
    Iridescent Kite Shield - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from contested Vox in permafrost
    Stonewoven Cap - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Hand of Caldera in Soluseks Eye
    Stonewoven Cuffs - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Hand of Caldera in Soluseks Eye
    **Pretty much any of Hand of Caldera's loot doesnt function in PVP
    Vulcanized Tower Shield - proc doesn't work in PVP comes from Lord Nagalik in Soluseks eye
    Vulcanized Kite Shield - proc doesn't work in PVP comes from Lord Nagalik in Soluseks eye
    Woven Vulcanized Gloves - proc doesn't work in PVP comes from Lord Nagalik in Soluseks eye
    Woven Vulcanized Wristgaurds - proc doesn't work in PVP comes from Lord Nagalik in Soluseks eye
    Woven Vulcanized Boots - proc doesnt work in PVP comes from Lord Nagalik in Soluseks eye/stats are backwards should be brawler stats not priest stats or proc needs to change

This is what I've found so far...I'm sure there is a lot more but please start with this at the very least otherwise raiding T5 on pvp will pretty much be useless
    Naroc and Thinwizzy like this.
  2. Drew575 Active Member

Platinum Dusted Tunic - stats are wrong for Mage gear should be INT not +8str +8agi, comes off Borx, Brix Brox in Obelisk of Lost souls
    Elaborate Velvet Cap - Proc doesnt work in pvp comes from Borx, Brix Brox in Obelisk of Lost souls

also the froglok zone has a lot of loot that needs to be changed, the Rubicite stuff is garbage stats , thanks
    Thinwizzy likes this.
  3. Thinwizzy Active Member

Good post. I am sure there is a lot more gear that needs looked at in addition to this.
  4. fozzlingreborn New Member

Are the delays fixed for most of those weapons, i.e not 1.7 delay?
  5. Drew575 Active Member

6. Drew575 Active Member

well clearly that now works in pvp...earlier it did not I promise
  7. fozzlingreborn New Member

Lol, good. I thought I was losing it which is why I edited my post out. I was looking at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Shimmering_Star_Saiwhich shows flame pillar and a 1.7 delay (also it is a picture of spear wtf). No idea where that is coming from
  8. Jazhara Member

I actually sent caith a direct message regarding every single piece of raid gear that drops in each of the t5 instances except spirit of the lost. Many things were broken but left feedback on how to improve each item. I haven't been able to see the beta the last couple days, but every single raid weapon was broken I.e weapon delay especially, but hopefully they can use that feedback to get to a proper itemization.
  9. Naroc Active Member

Not true. Shimmering Star Sai has always worked in PvP after the proc nerf. It was one of the few items that made it through unchanged.
  10. Milambers Active Member

The durations on these need to be fixed before they go live. They should all be 1.5 - 3 seconds depending on the proc.
    Daarkstar and Drew575 like this.
  11. Drew575 Active Member

I agree they need to be about 1-3 seconds depending on the proc if they are to be fixed.
  12. Taelis New Member

Aye. Strongly agree on this. Devs - Please fix these!
  13. Daarkstar Active Member

6 sec stifle proc on a scout weapon, when was that ever a good idea? Srsly nerf that.

Currently I have seen level 25 rangers with 130 DPS mod self-buffed passive from all the blue stats that were left in. Let's add the 6 sec stifle proc to that and EverScout II and well and truly ready for release.

What bothers me most is all the +spell mod / +heal mod got removed but all the +dps/haste mod got left in??
  14. Peak Nagafun

I'm pretty sure the stifle proc drops down to a 3 second proc in PVP.
    Someone check with the PVP tab.

Most of them go down in duration in PVP.
  15. Frinch Well-Known Member

Can we get a scout weapon that procs 10 min charm? Thx in advance,

~F
    TS (Throat) likes this.
  16. Milambers Active Member

Stays at 6 seconds in PvP. Some of them I've seen do go down, some don't.
  17. Peak Nagafun

Definitely need to get some of them adjusted then. 6 seconds is definitely too long for a proc.
    There are some that seem like they need adjusting, but really don't. There's a stun which lasts for 9 seconds, but breaks on damage. Probably doesn't need adjustment, since it's basically a mez.
  18. Drew575 Active Member

one of the woven vulcanized pieces procs a 9 second stun...lol that definilty needs to change
  19. Drew575 Active Member

20. Gninja Developer

Done, you're welcome. j/k There are going to be procs/effects that are really powerful. Those types of things will all trigger immunity so I would recommend keeping stocked with pumice stones so you can wreck them when they think you are locked down!
    Jexus and Drew575 like this.