T4 Harvesting, where should I go?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-thephantomposter, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-thephantomposter Guest

http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=948 Says I can get t4 harvesting from Enchanted Lands, Zek, Cove of Decay, Bloodskull Valley or Steamfont. I am a lvl 28 sk soloing and I have my harvesting skills ready for t4. Is one place better than another? More fun? Easier to harvest? Is there another area not mentioned?
    I really enjoyed TD and BBM.
  2. ARCHIVED-Saevan Guest

thephantomposter wrote:
    I'd say EL is the easiest place to harvest, as there is a large mostly safe area as you get off the docks (watch for some wasps and bears). Cove of Decay requires an access quest (at least it did) and Bloodskull Valley will kick your butt. For fun quests my top pick is SF. You'll have to watch agro there though, lots of wandering mobs.
  3. ARCHIVED-thephantomposter Guest

lol just tried Zek, ooops, I am in the EL now, this seems pretty good, thanks! Got a rare on the first hit! :0)
  4. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

In Steamfont you have T4 and T5, T4 in the 35-40 area and T5 in the 40-49 area.
    Enchanted lands and Zek are the best places to harvest t4, many spots are in very safe areas
    (around three toes lake, around the harbord in EL).
  5. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Saevan wrote:
    It still requires an access quest, or rather series of quests, but they seem to have become quicker with less waiting for mobs to pop.
  6. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

CoD is a pretty easy way to get the harvests you need. Might be worth doing the access quest. nce youi have access yoiu zone in, harvest it out, zone out, and zone back it, with evey node renewed, rinse and repeat. Now ifthe mobs are not grey to you, then its a whole different story and you should stick to EL.
  7. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Yes, definately, if T4 mobs are green, EL is a good choice and if the mobs are grey, Cove of Decay is the best (especially so because you only have to harvest what you need before doing a zone in/zone out)
    And for T3 the best instance is the Tower of Zarvoon in Commonlands (sadly there are no instances in T5 :( )
  8. ARCHIVED-thephantomposter Guest

Well I asked this on april 22, I went to EL almost every day for an hour or so, I harvested enough to buy most of my feysteel but it was not until today I finally mined my first feysteel. I feel like won the lottery! :0) At least I have all my armour now.