T3 MC weapon choice help

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Cucuy, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Cucuy Guest

My new (second) swashbuckler is now level 22 and am in the market for some mastercrafted weapons. I've noticed a ton of 5.0 sec delay and not a lot of 3.0 and 4.0 second delay weapons. I'm dual wielding a pierce and slash. With the limited selection, what should I be looking for at this level?
    Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-ericsweeney Guest

There are 4.0 slashing and a 4.0 piercing weapon types, but I'm blanking on their names. Those are the ones you'll want since they'll train you for the rythme of 4.0 speed weapons. (All of the top scout weapons are 4.0, which makes this an important thing.)
    Your problem is that few people make the 4.0 weapons and place them on the broker. Even when a few are placed, they're quickly bought. So just ask a weaponsmith in the crafting channel and they should be able to tell you which weapons you're looking for. Also while you got them there, you can also probably arrange to have some made through them.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cucuy Guest

One of my (too) many alts is a weaponsmith, so I'm pretty familiar with the weapons available. 4.0 just seems like a really long wait for an auto attack at this level without any haste.
  4. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

like the guy before me said, I'd just grab fast weapons at low levels.
    I'd buy a falchion and a dirk every tier (for your slash/pierce skill ups) until you get into t7/t8 and can score some decent haste and some really nice weapons. you'd get steel at 22 and feysteel at 32. they are both 1.6 and give str/int/agi.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

As a weaponsmith I can tell you the weapons I've crafted the most for the scouts in my guild would be imbued flamberge and imbued stiletto for each teir. One is piercing, the other is slashing, and both have the same stats and delays. +STR for higher melee hits, and +INT for higher poison procs, they're very popular.