Swashbuckler vs. Brigand

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Cuelaen, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Hi all-the only two classes in the game that I've not played, even after all these years, are Swashbuckler and Brigand. I'm off for Labor day weekend, and looking to level a new Character. I mostly quest/molo, anyone experienced in playing either or both that could give some pros/cons to each class? Thanks in advance!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Unayan Active Member

First off I'm not by any means a expert & I don't have a Brigand but I do have a Swashy. I'm a solo/ molo player. What I love about my Swashbuckler is this one combat art (can't recall the name) spins the mob around so it's back is facing you. You get to stabbie stabbie it in the back a few times which I find sooo satisfying.
    Soara2 and Cuelaen like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Walk the Plank I think it's called. Also the Swashy's do very well with their AOE's. I don't have a Brigand either but I do love my swashy this expansion
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Cuelaen like this.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

If what you're looking for is a fancy hat, go swashbuckler. If you want to cripple your opponent while you are beating the crap out of them, go brigand. I may be slightly biased, though...I have two brigands @ 110 that I play a lot, and one swashy which I think is 100 (because of a free boost years ago).
    Cuelaen likes this.
  5. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Thanks all, I ended up going Iksar Swashbuckler, having a blast with it so far:) Thank you for the input!
  6. Redlight Well-Known Member

Swash util is insane right now, definitely the stronger class.
    Cuelaen likes this.
  7. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Both rogue classes get Walk the Plank as an AA option.