Swashbuckler Fun Spells

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-KindredHeart, Aug 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-KindredHeart Guest

I've been looking, but haven't been able to find a level 30 fun spell. Does a level 30 fun spell exist?
  2. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Not that I'm aware. Twenty, fourty, and fifty are all we get.
  3. ARCHIVED-Shiverr Guest

Aye, to my knowledge its: 20-Swashbucklers Charm, 40- a half-elf illusion, and 50- Weapon Bblur (otherwise known as I just passed gas)
    Swashy's charm rox, but wish it was out of group or any level, just somethign to give it a little more opportunity to use.
  4. ARCHIVED-Atmosphear1993 Guest

I still don't understand Weapon Blur. Its not fun when you can't even see it! Make it slightly whitish or something. I only notice it when I try to look for the effect.
  5. ARCHIVED-Fazzadien Guest

I don't mind the very subtle effect itself, but I'd much prefer if it actually made the weapon blur instead of our hands...
  6. ARCHIVED-Untalented Guest

What exactly is the charm useful for?

I still don't get what it does, it says only Group or Friend target. I can charm a person or what?
  7. ARCHIVED-Krontak Guest

It makes them fan theyselves like they are flustered by your charm. I barely get it to work though to be honest so its kinda stupid if ya ask me.
  8. ARCHIVED-Untalented Guest

Wow that is lame.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jeger_Wulf Guest

I am seriously considering converting to brigand for their fun spell. Wow! Clobber is the best one I have seen. IMO especially for the female toons. My wife has a brigand and gets enormous joy out of that spell.
    Message Edited by mbolme on 08-23-2006 11:39 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-ShadowedFlame Guest

Clobber rocks. The best fun spell out there I think. It even interrupts... great for when your buddy is calling out and you want him to stay..... *whack* oh [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] you have to cast Call of the Overlord again? I'm sorry!!! *whack*
  11. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

I think they just need to make it so you can use Swashbuckler's Charm on people even or lower, instead of lower or only. Then I'd be happy. Nothing lame like having 9837590239502345723857029750923875902 level 70's, and you can't cast charm on a single one of them because they're even in level.
  12. ARCHIVED-Shiverr Guest

Roger that!