<Swan Song> Unrest Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Abramov, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Abramov New Member

Swan Song is looking for veteran players who want to be part of a close-knit, self-sustaining group of toons that will plumb the depths of the early EQ2 content while adhering to the following restrictions:
    • Level-locked every 3-5 levels (Currently at 22) to complete an exhaustive list of heroic, heritage, and signature quests, dungeons, and instances.
    • Only one toon allowed on the server where the team plays (no help from alts).
    • Every team member must pursue a craft and use it to support the team.
    • Broker purchases are extremely limited; we use only dropped, quested, or guild-crafted gear.
    • No Merc use
    • You can group or solo any time, but our scheduled group times are as follows:
    Mondays from 7pm - 9:30pm EST
    Saturdays from 2pm - 5pm EST
    Evaluating new play times (Considering 2 week nights at this time)
    • Casual pace leaves plenty of time for team members to continue raiding and adventuring on their normal servers, or to just spend more time in the real world. [IMG]
    We are currently locked at level 22 adventurer/level 29 crafting/77 AA, finishing up Crushbone and will unlock to level 25 to tackle a few Heritage quests and 30+ level dungeons.

Our team is purposely small and is looking to fill our Coercer and 2 dps positions.

Now is a great time to join, given our low level.

If interested, please send me a forum message or contact one of the members in game.
    Kerrendor and Feara like this.
  2. Abramov New Member

Updated positions available.
  3. Abramov New Member

Non-chain healer position is full, updated positions on main post.
  4. Somniaexcitutar Member

I would've liked this I am sure... but time wise it couldn't be more off for me.. my work week is Wed-Sun so that would kill your Sat and my Mon is .. let's call it family day? or whatever ... the idea is really nice though :) I hope you find your missing link for your group... with my weird schedule it is simply difficult to find something steady ... :)
  5. Abramov New Member

Updated positions and play times