Supports the project by Richard Garriott de Cayeux

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ingerimm, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I have found something that you could while away the time well, in the here and there occurring Server Downs in EQ2 and so on.

Check it out here:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0?ref=search

Richard Garriot, the father of the Ultima series wants to start a project here which accentuates the old values ​​of the role play again here a long time ago in EQ2 was also once. A game where it's not only going to level grinding.

It is the development of a single-and multiplayer game combination, no MMORPG and therefore no competition for EQ2.

I think the project is good, as I stick to the old RPG ma more like what you have done today from EQ2, for example by simplifying the whole, everything goes faster and faster, and so on, therefore I support this project. Maybe one or the other thinks similarly to while away the time while the server Downs in EQ2, or if the friends in the game just do not have time.

In this sense,
    friendly greetings
    Ingerimm of Valor

P.S. SOE team, I care not think EQ2 great, but a little of the old RPG style should return here some day when you do not do you have to provide a stopgap looking for and support such Projects.
  2. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Only 45 hours until the Kickstarter for this great project ends, even if someone is interested to support this project, now would be a good time :)