1. Portador de la Morte New Member

So I have several free accounts and one paid...one I buy a lot of merch from the marketplace. i am attempting to transfer my accounts from my old pc to my new pc. I can't remember the password nor the email. I've put in a ticket. Told them all the info from the account I can remember, including info about characters. No help at all. I was told "respectfully" to open a new account. These are not new characters. I have worked on obtaining the highest level they can so they can assist my other characters. No help at all in recovering my pw. There have been no purchases on this account, so no card info is included, so nothing anyone could steal.

I understand accounts need protecting, but it is frustrating. Even though I can provide all the info about each character, it doesn't seem to matter.

Very frustrated. Needed to vent.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I was just as disappointed when I could not get my guild back after deleting some characters and had the same issues with the accounts that were still guilded in it. I restored the characters and was told I can't get the guild back on halls of fate that literally I have been the only one member of for the whole life of the guild. I managed to get a new one to the same level about but I had years of rent in the door and the eminities I wanted in the old one and sure having issues getting enough status for the new one, since it leveled through the new crafting line which doesn't give much personal status for the door...
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Do the daily Overseer heritage crate quest. It always drops a status bauble, for varying amounts of status.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I would love to do that, since my overseer seems to be stuck at 11 on all my accounts. Where do I get these quest please?
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Nevermind. I found a merchant in Freeport that sells 10 per day to me.