Sundered Splitpaw - Anvilpaw's Grotto - Do-able at 70?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Cobalt Knight, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Elding Guest

Not only is this one broken, but the Bloodlines quest for me was broken by switching factions.
    I can't understand why they won't respond, especially since I paid for these two add packs, and now can't get to do them.
  2. ARCHIVED-PsychoKitty Guest

More than a year now, still the same bug - May 2008

This is beyond a joke guys ...
  3. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

at this point just auto finishing the quest would be good if the zone is never going to be playable agen.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bigdiesel Guest

Amen to the above poster...
  5. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

No, I don't wanna auto-complete the quest, or delete it. I want to FINISH it :) I've bugged it before, but in honor of this thread, I'm gonna /bug it again when I get in game.
  6. ARCHIVED-Allisia Guest

This past weekend we were able to finish this raid. I don't know how long it has been fixed, or if indeed it was truly broken for everyone, but as of June 7 it was working for us on Kithicor. Apparently the quest has been updated too at some point as completing the A Darkened Shard quest rewarded us with a Charm slot item.
  7. ARCHIVED-regalus Guest

thanks for the info there on that, will need to try a run with my guild and see if it works will post result. fingers crossed guys :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Sassinak Guest

The charm slot item from A Darkened Shard - is this the item that grants water walking? It is not new. I received it about 1.5-2 years ago.
  9. ARCHIVED-Allisia Guest

For some reason, I was thinking that Charm Slots were added after the game launched, but that's not the case. Thinking back I remember Tish Tickers' charm slot lanterns and they predate DoF. Not sure where I got that idea from.