Summoner Pet dps

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Malachy, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Malachy Well-Known Member

This is still a problem. Devs need to adjust the fervor every expansion. I remember, many, many moons ago, the rule of thumb was 50% caster, 50% pet if using dps pets for necromancers and conjurers. It's more like 80% caster / 20% pet now zonewide.

I used a golden monkey training dummy yesterday to see how much my pets compared now that I've replaced nearly everything with TSO gear (T2 shard gear, primarily). Since mages lost a lot of the bizarre melee blue stats we had in ROK, I thought maybe the mage would do better, but I was wrong. All of my pet spells are expert.
    Scout: 3.0K dps
    Priest: 2.2K dps
    Mage: 2.1K dps
    Fighter: 1.8K dps
    Myth'd pet: 1.8K dps

Obviously the mage pets are just broken, entirely. But all of them should have their dps at least doubled; especially when you compare to sorcerer dps and utility. Please fix.
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

/agree

But class has been broken since FG TLE launch, it doesn't appear that they are interested in addressing the issue as there is risk of impacting live balance.

Can I interest you in one of the other 23 classes that are not irrelevant on this server? ;)
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

23? You gotta delete bruiser, paladin, wardens and swashbucklers too.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

No, peoples should play the classes they like and no class should be broken.

I love my necro she can back up heal, ressurect people and decent lifeburn sequence (ie hp buf, mark of death etc ..) can do a lot of damage (in most heroic she does not even have time for a proper sequence).

First share crit chance with the pet.

According to the Opening post currently summoner pet does less than a shaman pet.