Summoner/Conj Arcane minion (int AA line) / Planeshift

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Crown, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Crown New Member

Will you guys ever look into correcting the summoner AA tree?? bump from a post that was ignored from beta..

Also, Planeshift still broken. Stats apply but proc hits for 10-15% of what it says it hits for. sad to see it do 35DPS on a 7 minute fight..
  2. Defileds New Member

the answer to that question is no. Class balacement falls under caiths umbrella... so that will continue to be ignored for 7/10 more years
    Heresy, Beee and Arielle Nightshade like this.
  3. DENSER Well-Known Member

Ye arcanee minion seems to not working, haste from the aa dosnt show in pet description. And for reuse ans cast speedy its a mistery
  4. DENSER Well-Known Member

Mayb the best thing to do is to 'bug ' it and wait a work in progress in some.... Times
  5. Spiritus Praeteriti Member

I sincerely hope one of these days you all are going to figure out that these aren't bugs, they're features. This is how they 'balance' things these days. Either accept it and have it not affect you, play a different class and have it not affect you, or just stop playing and have it not affect you.
  6. Vardune New Member

Please like this link and see if we can get it pushed into someone queue, so that someone can fix this.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-arcane-minion-int-aa-line-planeshift.608759/
  7. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I think they intended this change for mage/other classes AA proc/damage & other spells that proc damage off summoned pets- but I am not sure.

The devs said they log the servers for damages. Players aren't the only people who see/saw those parses of how incredable some mages 'were' with their pets.

Bug it and see, maybe they'll 'not a bug' it or not. Last year I posted my furys fae flames do not work/land on my groups summoned pets. Still do not so I think that change was intended :)
  8. DENSER Well-Known Member

the subject is confirmed.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

Arcane minion (int AA line) has been reported to be not working several times, across multiple servers.
    Either it was intentionally disabled or they just don't care.
    Heresy likes this.
  10. ASadSin New Member

Summoners are comically overpowered. Lol.
  11. DENSER Well-Known Member

suddenly, how we take the ' confirmed ' tag ?

WE know it ( now) and it will be fix

Or

We know it ( now and since many years) And we still won't do anything, we just wanted to make you believe
    ;)
  12. DENSER Well-Known Member

Its not about op this or that, its about making things work as described
  13. Eviany New Member

Resurrecting this because it's still broken.

Also, in addition to the proc on Planeshift doing only 10-15% of the advertised damage the Air pet actually gets "Planar Thunderous Roar" which should be the earth pet abilite.
  14. DENSER Well-Known Member

This has been postponed, and the issue is known to the team. If you look carefully in the bug section, on page 7. It's confirmed.
    Afterwards, to know if it will be solved or put aside for a few more years. It's the surprise.

As for pet conj, try your luck on the bugs tab as well.