Summer Jubilee 2023

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 24, 2023.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hyper ventilates, o my so much to do, so little time.:eek:
  2. Slookii New Member

will we ever see double xp again???
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes before the regular servers get the next expansion.
    That event is called " Level up, Gear up."
    Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I will have to admit to not reading all comments, so the question may have already been asked, but I'll fire away anyways: I am curious, will the plumes be Salvageable or Transmutable? If I get a better plume than the one I already have, would it be possible to harvest materials from it via the Transmute or Salvage abilities?

Add Shorts
    Open on Ctrl-S
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yep, and I've never understood the point of that. You get to gear and level up your mounts, familiars, and gear right before you get to dump them for the flavour of the month ones in the new expansion. Why bother?
    Juraiya and Pixistik like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

heck, works for me, at least the level up part.
    Siren likes this.
  7. Virtuosity Active Member

VirtuosityActive Member

[IMG]
    New

Cusashorn said:
    “Bug report from LIVE:

Tidalax in Triad of the Elements Solo does not leash if you get knocked off the platform down to the waters below. There's no way to break the encounter and take the portals back up. I even had to zone out to break the encounter.”

Couldnt even zone out, had to crash the game ... and because of that i lost the no zone bauble needed to kill the name so couldnt even finish the zone ... /sigh
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

There are clickies in each area to pick up the items again if you lose them. They are 'fallen adventurer' corpses; Look like elves in blue armor, basically.
    Arclite likes this.
  9. Smashey Well-Known Member

10. Siren Well-Known Member

On the TL servers, what can you use the Perennial Plumage for besides one "Basic Plumes for All" recipe at the Jubilation Merchant? Or is that it for their use on the TLs?

I can't find a separate Perennial Plumage merchant anywhere is why I ask.
  11. DENSER Well-Known Member

Similarly, there is only this recipe My opinion being to keep the excess plumage. Just in case...later.
    Too bad that there is still not a quest, even a very small one, to introduce this new slot, even on a tle.
    A little story, to introduce this feather. Would have been a good omen
    Schmetterling and Siren like this.
  12. Arandar Well-Known Member

It looks like they exist solely as an alternative method to get the recipes for the crafted plumes (which are the lowest tier) since we don't have access to the Moors.
    Taled likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I already asked that question too Siren, well can you use those plums for anything on the regular servers ?
    I already got over a 1000 by now, they drop more often than the summer event tokens.
    I agree with you Denser I will hold on to mine for now.
    Well I think it was nice to let us at least make the lowest tear of those plums, that way we are not left out from the fun like for other quests like the newest crafting line starting in Everfrost, even if we have all the expansions needed, on Varsoon and on Zarrakon.
    Siren likes this.
  14. Siren Well-Known Member

Maybe Denmum has a secret plan to add Perennial Plumage merchants to the TLs later on this summer, with lots of goodies available on them that we can buy with those tokens?
    Jaden and Schmetterling like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

like Arandar said we can't get to the plume merchant for another 2 expansions, 3 for Zarrakon.
    The vendor is in Moors of Ykesha, that is Shadow Odyssey.
  16. Siren Well-Known Member

You'd think they could move the Plume Merchant to Q/F on the TLs if that's all that would need to be moved.

Does he have a lot of things available to get in trade for the Perennial Plumage drops?
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no idea I got to take a look I guess, but I think Denmum would do that for us if it was possible or Kaitheel
    I think we will have to wait till next year :(
  18. Arandar Well-Known Member

It's not that you can't get to the plume merchant, it's that on the live servers you can't see the plumes to buy them (for 0c) from the jubilee merchant until after you've run the Triad instance at least 10 times. The merchant is in the capital cities, same location that it was last year. The achievement is per-character, but once at least one of your toons has done this, you can craft the lesser versions for your alts. The recipes look like this:

[IMG]

On the TLEs, all you need to do is pick up the Tinkerfest shinies in the area and once you have 10 of the perennial plumage currency, you can simply buy the recipe from the jubilee merchant. No questing or instance runs involved there.

Edit: I didn't include the crit bonus plume because those aren't available on the TLE, but the same rares are required to craft that one on the live servers.
    Jaden, Aggy, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  19. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Why did the new dog have to be a French Bulldog? I hate the smoosh-face breeds...
    And no Lute Appearance Weapon :(
  20. Picard New Member

Are these teir 2 and tier 3 plumes supposed to pop onto the Jubilation Merchant after doing the Event Instance 10 and/ore 20 times, cuz here on KD I am not seeing them.