Summer Gold Rush Promotion Begins June 21

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

It’s going to be a golden summer! If you’re a Gold Member this summer (June 21 – September 21), you will have access to a special daily spell that provides bonus coin loot (increase of 15%), an experience bump (increase of 10%), and additional mount speed (increase of 5%)! This spell grants these benefits for four (4) hours each day, all summer long! This is in addition to all of the other perks you receive with Gold membership.

You will find this spell in your hot bar or in your spell book under abilities. Look for “Gold Rush.”

[IMG]

For more about membership levels in EverQuest II, visit our membership matrix.

Go for the gold this summer, and enjoy!
  2. Spindle Well-Known Member

This is very, very cool! My gold accounts thank you, well, heaps of gold worth )
    Shamus9, Louly and knightritalin like this.
  3. knightritalin Active Member

It says I need to go to ProSieben Sat. 1 but that's the Europe site which I am in Europe but I'm playing on usa serves (main servers), will it still work if I buy it from the europe site on the usa servers?
    Thank You

----
    Code:
    We apologize, but purchases for this game are no longer available to customers in the following countries: Click here for country list. For purchases please click here to access the ProSieben Sat. 1 Games purchase flows.    
  4. knightritalin Active Member

awww, it won't let me buy Station Cash on the main website. If I click to go to ProSieben Sat. 1 it brings me to the europe site to login so I'm unable to buy the station cash on the usa (main website) but I would like to play on the usa servers please.

Any way around this?Thanks
  5. knightritalin Active Member

I would like to have the Gold Rush but on the USA Realms. If I try to buy the station cash on the the main Everquest website it makes me go to the Europe website which I can't even login to my own USA account.
    Thank You
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi knighttritalin - are you a current SOE customer? Or did you sign up yesterday with ProSiebenSat.1 Games? If you're a current SOE customer, you'll want to contact Customer Support at help.soe.com; they can assist you with account and billing issues (including buying station cash).
    knightritalin likes this.
  7. Louly Well-Known Member

YES! Thank you :D
  8. knightritalin Active Member

Greetings,
    Thank You for your reply.

Yes, I have it with SOE live, I'll contact them at help.soe.com, Thank You very much.
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Silly question here...no status boost on Gold Rush? At 95 the speed buff and coin are nice, but seems everything BUT status got a %buff.
  10. Shamus9 Active Member

Thank you so much! This is a wonderful bonus for my baby crafters. :)

Also, thank you for keeping the forums updated with all of the news!!! :p
    Feara, Spindle and knightritalin like this.
  11. R.J. MacReady Active Member

I hope it does not to become to popular to the point where American Express finds out your are using their copyrighted phrase.

:)
    Feara likes this.
  12. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

If you check the US governments copyright database there are 511 copyrights lists for those two words
    Feara likes this.
  13. knightritalin Active Member

Why does it even matter? lol
  14. Chocoholic Active Member

What a nice thing to log in to! This is much appreciated
  15. Oldtimer Active Member

I'm sure I'd enjoy this if I could even log in. 24+ hours now. Looping from hanging on 'trying log in server 1' to cancelling, then invalid user name yadda yadda, to cancel and 'cannot find world splitpaw' and back to trying log in server one.
  16. Mae- Well-Known Member

I'm curious how the increased plat works on raids. Does it increase the entire pot, then split by however many people in the raid, or is your split then amplified by whatever the buff gives?
  17. Mindsway Well-Known Member

As it works now, if you activate it but then change your AA spec on a mirror, you lose the buff. Can we please have it stick with us even with a respec?
  18. Spindle Well-Known Member

Mae, I would not expect the plat to work with a raid. Why not? Because of the abuse that could happen regarding plat splits with silver players, etc.
    Mindsway, I would not expect buff to last through a respec either. The coding to check specs, apply percentages of buff left, etc. would take more dev time than necessary for a summer 'gift.'
    I suspect the gift is geared to the whole population of Norrathians not just the endgamers.
  19. Caela Well-Known Member

I have no proof - but after yesterday's raid, I seemed to have more plat than I normally have after a raid.

For at least 1 name I got 5p and change when I normally get 4p and change.

I don't have any specifics since I'm at work and my logs are at home - but it certainly felt like I was getting more money.
  20. Raff Well-Known Member

Yep....we're seeing that too. Its not much, but it is noticeable.

Howdy Caela :)

Raf