Sullon HM Neckpieces

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Krilinye, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

Seem to have a lower CC compared to SS EM Neck pieces - well, to any SS neck pieces actually.
    Something to be changed soon(tm)?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zivgar Guest

I agree, it makes the HM Drunder neck piece a lesser upgrade for the 25+ CC difference.

I was going to start the same topic.

They also need to fix the Raid Tradeskill necklace to be about the same as the other SS necklaces. With 53.5%+ CC.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hennyo Guest

The only necks out of line in the game ARE the EM SS raid necks, that's it, every other neck in the game follows the progression on crit chance that the HM drunder one has.

It should be obvious, that the EM SS necks are quite simply a bug, and the only reason they are not fixed is because of the outrage it would cause. So the solution they have taken is obvious, keep all other necks in correct crit chance progression order, and the problem will work itself out eventually.

They also took one last step to make that necklace less desirable, by making it easy to obtain very high amounts of crit chance more than someone needs from the content they are doing. Example, in group on beta server my crit chance is 500, I may have an EM SS neck on, but removing it would have zero effect on anything.
    EDIT: It should be noted I have zero CC adorns, and the minimum CC AA, at 2 points out of 10. Thus I have done nothing to artificially boost my CC beyond the gear that I wear for other reasons.
  4. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

The Vallon HM neck is the same deal. As a result, I passed on it. I can't afford to lose 25cc right now as I'm just starting in pow and don't have that gear yet.
  5. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

They did lower pow crit chance by 15 across the whole zone.. from 390 to 375.
  6. ARCHIVED-Iowna Guest

Brildean wrote:
    The issue.. Is in PoW.. you need 420 CC for the boar.. then 430 for Berik..

So the CC is a big deal, and loosing 25 is just unacceptable.
    For the HM Drunder / SS / etc it is not a big deal, but for PoW it is a night and day difference.