Suggestions TLE Overseers

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by oakmiser, Oct 18, 2020.

1. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Now that overseers is accessible to everyone on TLE because we all pay a sub I would like to request a few changes for quality of life updates to TLE overseers.

-If you could put the common harvestable items into a unpackable crate that stacks, even if it doesn't stack that would be okay, then it would save a lot of time.

-Please remove all the resources that can't be used at all. There are a lot of resources that are leftover from early beta or they are things from quests like the "kolindal" fish that triggered a flagging for some lore stuff with TSO prelaunch lore and the "Clump of swamp mud" that is part of both daily in Tupta and a quest at some later date that I forget.

-Please add in items that won't destroy the economy as our uncommon items.
    -Items like relics and signets from status merchants.
    -Possibly rarely non-coin currency like a single(non doubled by memebership) hunter's token, far seas token, or void shard.
    -Please never any crafted items like you do with the alchemist potions on overseer's on live.
    -Bundles of current holiday currency. (Candy Corn, Token's of E'Ci)
    Some Lore(1) item suggestions
    -Open druid portal
    -Open wizard portal
    -Professional spell timer reset(Non-combat only)

Very Common addition
    -7 Day Lockout Timer Resets.(Lore 1, like on live.)

Positive Feedback
    -Random Collection pieces are great.
    -Rares and useable common resources are great.
  2. Frostfang Member

wrong forum....this is the dead one
    Dude likes this.
  3. Elskidorr Active Member

I was a little interested in using it when they gave it away for free the other day but it mostly seems to fill bags up with unwanted trash. I'm hoping this feature is better on live servers because this is kind of a joke and super annoying.
    oakmiser and Tkia like this.