Suggestions for Deity Altar Embellishments

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aelfan, Mar 19, 2018.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

Hmm lately I have been working on a Bristlebane themed home for one of my alts since she's a follower. When servers are back up ill try and get a screen shot or 2. I really like the faith themed homes so much fun. :D
    Aelfan and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! I'll have to work harder on my Brell place, then, on Maj'Dul! :)

I've done screenshots for it before, and almost entered it in the Deity Decoration challenge they had a while back, but I can't recall if I entered officially or not. :-/

I've spruced it up a little since then, but it still needs some work. ;->

Uwk
    Aelfan and elflover like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Not sure when I'll be able to get around to it, but I have plans to build a chapel incorporating all the deities into it. I have some 'fun' ideas for it, too. :D
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok so some parts that i have finished for the bristlebane themed home , reskinning a mistmore what a nightmare

This is the entrance, you load in on the map there you can walk threw it to click the door. I plan to add some seating and not sure what to put in center of the room maybe a fountain.
    [IMG]

This is the room straight across from the doorway. Its to be a library with a small garden as you can see.
    [IMG]

The room to the left from when you enter is going to be guest rooms. Now that brewday is done I can finish adding the green field squares which I had ran out of lol.
    [IMG]

Theres also plans for a shiny and altar room, awaiting bristlebane day to get the new colored shinies and some time afterwards to complete the home without hassle of events. Exicted to see everyone elses stuff :D
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Very nice, elflover! I love the reskin you did in there. Btw, you gave me an idea for another Bristlebane themed home...again, who knows when I can get to it, but thank you for the inspiration. :D
  6. Aelfan Active Member

[IMG]
    Today I was working on getting the Halls of Fate version up to speed with the Majdul version, and then working on the shrines to Erolisi and Tunare. As these are commonly followed deities amongst my toons, I thought I would look at what I had done before. Above is the altar to Erolisi for my toon Aelfan in Majdul, below is one of the shrines to Tunare in Elerien of Halls of Fate. Some of these "motifs" are actually probably more appropriate to other deities, for instance the minotaur I have in both of these, is actually in the Brell altar in the Pantheon.
    [IMG]
  7. Aelfan Active Member

Epic reskin! And very innovative decorating! Which server are you on?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Im on the Skyfire server, not sure if the home is open to visitors since its still not done but i can do that now if u wanna peek, qeynos mistmore crags owner would be xariha.

Thank you Merriel and you welcome, sometimes helps seeing others work to give ideas to finish a place. And Aelfan im going to note where those homes are i realy like the tunare altar, love the nature stuff.
  9. Aelfan Active Member

I'm afraid Skyfire is one server I don't have a toon in! All of my people are on Halls of Fate and Majdul.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Aelfan Active Member

[IMG]
    I think this is now the final look for Tunare in Karasu's Pantheon.
    [IMG]
    Erolisi is also rather more ornamented with foliage. Although most of the base plants are the same, I deliberately tried to make the Erolisi plants look like the undergrowth a huntress would stalk through, rather than the perfect garden of the Goddess of Growth.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Well you can always make a second ftp account for touring few servers you normally dont play, just for sneak peeks :p
  12. Aelfan Active Member

So I created a toon on Skyfire, initially to just look at other people's builds, but it occurred to me that this was my chance to make a Carpenter called Aelfan! So my wife also made a toon on Skyfire, and we got carried away, with a guild and everything. But the main thing is I can now have a look at your house! Did you put it on Visitor? :D
  13. elflover Well-Known Member

The house your asking about is open to visitors. Qeynos portal Mist more crags estate homeowner Xariha (there are portals to other homes you or anyone may visit as well, if i put to visit)....Or can stand in front of the portal open your housing and leader board page click the visit tab and start typing the name.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Aelfan like this.
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Nice!!
  15. Aelfan Active Member

This is why Auld hasn't been on much of late!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Aelfan Active Member

So both Karasu's Pantheon on the Majdul server and Khalrobo's Pantheon on the Halls of Fate server are now posted to the leaderboards after some finishing touches! Please drop by!

[IMG]
    Lera, Febrith, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok so I got bored and did a silent/game music/sounds only vid of my bristlebane in the works place

18. Aelfan Active Member

Epic!
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

This is so gorgeous - it reminds me of a peacock - advanced warning that I'm totally stealing your idea!
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg I can't wait to see this when it's done - it looks amazing:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.