Suggestion: Sapphire Bixbite interchangable with Lumium for Jewellery

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Terrius, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Terrius Well-Known Member

As the thread title states,

I suggest the possibility of adding Sapphire Bixbite as an alternative rare for jewellery, thus relieving some of the demand for Lumiums and making Purified Sapphire Bixbites useful. As it is now, Lumiums are used for more recipes than either spell rare and this causes an unbalanced supply/demand scenario. (Lumiums going for 55p on Freeport, bixbites for 3p...)

While it would increase the cost of spell rares for Scouts and Healers currently Bixbites are useless for anything else. This would repurpose them and make jewellery more accessible to new characters entering T11.

P.S.
    Sapphire Bixbites icon is red, however a red sapphire is by definition a Ruby! Can we change the icon to be blue? :p

Thank you for your time,
  2. Wintir Active Member

Hi Terrius,

Since Nov/14, many of us have asked the devs why they overlooked bixbites in the construct of MC T11 jewelry.

Sadly, they haven't responded in any fashion.

I'd respect a "we blew it, sorry, we'll fix it" response far more than the sound of crickets when the topic is brought up.

True Story.
  3. Laiina Well-Known Member

I would rather just see a use for the refined Bixbite, even if it is just glowy sparkly appearance gear or furniture or something. Right now, it's only use is in spells, so the refined sells for the same price as the normal.
  4. Terrius Well-Known Member

Hopefully persistence is the key, maybe if the issue is brought up enough it will get changed!

The reason I suggest adding them as an alternate rare is so that new recipes wouldn't need to be made, adding them as an alternate should be a relatively easy change vs adding entirely new art and gear.
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member