Suggestion Regarding Future Quest Rewards

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Robert, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Robert New Member

Is there any way in the future we could get more choices in the types of quest rewards we can receive? I finally got into the CoE expansion, and was doing the Advanced Solo quest in EJ (Temple of the Faceless: Imprisonment). After finishing the quest, all I got was.....a house item.

Perhaps it's just a selfish suggestion because I'm one of the very few who doesn't care about house items. I still have a moving crate in my house with all the house items I've gotten from quest rewards.

It doesn't have to be gear, but maybe perhaps a rare harvestable, or maybe a potion or something that increases run speed, something minor to that extent, but still keep the option to select the house item if people are into that sort of thing.

I just personally felt cheated on some of these quests is all. I look in my bags and house items just pile up. It doesn't have to be awesome gear, but something useful to those, like me, who aren't into the home decorating aspects of this game. Some type of backpack, potion, adornment, etc...
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Random aside.. many of those house items are completely tradeable and those who do like them are frequently looking for more. You can toss them up on the broker and make some cash.
  3. Robert New Member

Oh I didn't think of that. Thank you very much.

(I hardly ever broker as I tend to hoard everything that isn't "A Merchant Might Pay A Few Coin for this Item")