[Suggestion] Moonlight Enchantments Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Gneaux, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Gneaux Active Member

I would LOVE love love it, if the Powers That Be would consider making matching building blocks for the tile textures that are currently on these moonlight merchants..

How many times have you really wanted a "block shaped" crystal mosaic tile or a "tall column" watery tile or even a "stair" stoney lichen tile. I could think of literally endless designs if these were made possible.
  2. Illeara Active Member

I am in full support of this. Gorgeous things could be made from those (by people way more skilled than I). :p
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, amen! I've been especially clamoring for the water-based things for quite some time. Even if they didn't "work" (you can't drown in a Water Column building block [yet]), they could have that surface appearance and be as solid as anything made of wood or metal or stone. ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Illeara, Alyndrys and 4 others like this.
  4. Springelf Active Member

That would be awesome!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OH YEAH! Watery stairs, Watery Walls. Watery railings. .. . Watery Pillars/columns. . . . the sky's the limit!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES!! Seriously, all the Powers would have to do would be a) build basic Building Blocks and b) wrap the water texture skin around them. I mean, the Columns might be a PitA, but what's the excuse for the flat things? The Dividers, Railings, STAIRS (I want Watery Stairs! The Half Block equivalent of a Tile!! :D), Blocks, Half Blocks, etc.! :D

Uwk
    who's thinking: if they went with Pillars, like the Ice one from Frostfell, rather than Columns, they wouldn't have to worry about any rounds at all; just about all those surfaces are flat... ;->
    Febrith, Merriel and Gretel like this.
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

This is a great idea!
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

100% agreement from me on the different watery building blocks. Would also like to see an item with rocks and churning water that could be used at the top or base of a custom made waterfall. Have seen a few waterfalls in game where it seems these items may already somewhat exist, so maybe just re-make those items to work with housing? :)
  9. Valzen Well-Known Member

Please, please. Yes, I agree!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, yeah! The Misty stuff, too... ;->

Uwk
    Gretel and Prissetta like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, thought: if we can't get "real" working water building blocks ("Now you can drown in a cube! What a way to go, Lera!"), it'd also be cool to get a type of water tile that had no collision...I know there are certain rugs out there that if you prop them up vertically, or even just hike them up the equivalent of a few "inches" off a floor, you can walk through them or fall through them, respectively (makes for hilarious "trap doors"!). The only water tiles we have now, while cool, are like the Vampiric Mirrors: solid. I guess we could use Wispy Vampiric Mirrors for the surfaces of our jacuzzis and other water features, but if you want them square, or to eliminate that frame, that's a lot more build-up you need to do around it. :-/

Also handy for an "access panel" for an aquarium if you don't have a Tapestry of the Steam Lord...or can't find a way to hide that big stupid hanger thingee at the top. X-P

Uwk
    Gretel likes this.