Suggestion: Making TS items show up by latest expansion

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Bhayar, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Having harvest box items ranked by level is a nice feature up until the latest xpac release. Now, with a new xpac, we have harvestables at same level as last xpac and they're randomly sorted. It would be really nice if there was some way that the latest xpac materials would show up in that order in the harvest box, rather than having to scroll down numerous times to see what you have on hand.
    Yeah, I know there's lots to do with a higher priority, but just offering up an idea that I would imagine many of us would like to see when we're managing supplies and keeping the harvest box stocked.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's not crippling, but yes, it is a PITA. I use "deposit all" to dump everything I've harvested into the guild depot, then sort by level, and pull back one stack of each component for the tier in which I am playing. Luckily, I know the names of the CD harvestables, so it's not impossible to pick out the ones I need to load back into my harvest bag, but it would be more helpful if they sorted so that the PoP harvests and CD harvests didn't intermix.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I use the deposit all too, but I have my harvest bag set up so it skips during deposit all, that way I don't have to go back in and pull out the ones I need for the tier I'm working on.
    ConcealFate and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I tend to pull up the recipe window and look at the new recipes and then use the search on the harvest depot and get at least 1 of each of the new tier, then go and start harvesting more. I too use the deposit all, but I have never used the skip.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This was feedbacked during beta. Can be a little thing, but this would be a quality of life improvement. I'm hoping this is in the works and coming. I've not seen anything about it, just keeping my fingers crossed.

They could change the tier to 111-119. Other things come to mind, but this could be improved somehow :)

This is such a good feature, I use on all my characters. They are all crafters so not having the items deposit all is wonderful. I use the harvesting stash for deposit all, but keep a different bag for items I don't want to deposit into depots. Fuel/Mats are the easiest to think of when using this feature.
    ConcealFate, Sigrdrifa and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

O yea it's an awesome feature, it save so much time too, you don't have to go hunting around in the depot for current stuff. My problem is though I have 2 depots in the guild hall a large one and a small one and I put all the rare's and off the wall stuff in the small one, so sometimes I have to go sorting through it because I'll accidently not put all the rare's in the small one and they end up in the large one.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do this as well and I have the large and small spell depots and put all the tradeskill related recipes in the small one and the adventure books in the large one.
    ConcealFate, Xianthia and Breanna like this.