Suggestion for High Keep

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by EmbermoonStarrcrest, Mar 11, 2021.

1. EmbermoonStarrcrest New Member

I was wondering if there would be a way to make the solo and heroic High Keep zones drop the Heart Stones needed to get the Guild Hall instead of just the public Contested instance? Or maybe a solo instance lockout zone where you can only do your missions for it once a day. Everyday at all hours for months now its the same people farming and camping each level & section of the zone so basically no one else can do the quests or giving others a chance to do the missions as they were intended.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Odibat New Member

I ran into the same problem with people farming. Those people I reported. I have been there quite a bit with my 2 toons because our guild is also trying to acquire enough points to get the guild, and when you only get about 100 per visit it takes a lot of trips through to get to 10K. I try to be courteous, Get in, run my quests and get out. But the keep is like most dungeons in Everguest 2, you fight your way in and then you fight your way out and it take both to complete all the quests.
    EmbermoonStarrcrest likes this.