Suggestion for Beastr Event

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Almee, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I have been collecting eggs, for the Beastr event, and am finding that the ratio of plentiful eggs, to the rarer ones, is going to frustrate players who have multiple alts. My haul, from last night is:

blush 29
    cerulean 20
    fuchsia 24
    lavender 31
    lemon 17
    lime 36
    peach 53
    periwinkle 15
    plum 40

The difference between 53 peach and 17 lemon is far too great. I was on the Public Test, server, so I really had no competition, but I played 3 characters, simultaneously, and found that it was frustrating having to harvest so many unusable eggs to get the ones necessary to complete each character's collection. I can't even imagine how frustrating it will be on Maj'Dul even though this isn't a new collection.

I would also like to suggest you add the plants, that are used in this event, as items we can buy next year. They may be offered elsewhere, but I don't know where, and I'd love to have them for decorating my homes.

Maybe you could also add a little fearstalker cub for a pet or a potion to shrink a pet (so I can shrink the adult fearstalker pet) so they don't get in the way of us targeting a mob, node, or NPC. I love the idea of pets but they are a pain when trying to target something.

Btw, love the baskets with the bunnies. The graphics are awesome. I wanted to grab a chocolate bunny and start munching.
    Hartsmith and Twyla like this.
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

To add to my previous comments about this event, I find it really disappointing that none of my characters, on accounts that didn't buy the Premium BoL xpac, can get the 10-point spread for the bonus crate. The best I can get is 8-0 using Villax and the eyeless familiar which basically rewards useless junk. Even the characters with the Premium BoL xpac are struggling to get the 10-point spread as I didn't want all my characters, on any account, to have all the same agents. I understand the loot table is going to be upgraded, next week, but that still doesn't help with the point spread.