[Suggestion] Cash in the whole locked box

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sigrdrifa, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Certain collections gave lower level toons A Locked Box of Coins (\aITEM -517585830 -1679838488 0 0 0:[A Locked Box of Coins]\/a).

To get the coins out of said box requires you to first achieve whatever adventure level the box requires, then (1) Right-click the Locked Box, (2) Select "Open the Locked box", (3) Click "Accept" on the Reward popup window. Repeat these steps for however many coins are in the box (in my case, it was more than 100). Can you say "carpal tunnel injury? Thought ya could!

Especially at this point, all these locked boxes should just automagically dump their coin into the Currency window on an upcoming update. Failing that, change them to work like unpacking keys so that you go through the clicks ONCE and it unpacks the whole box.

Best of all, please don't "gate" collections. If you don't want lower-level toons to have the cash rewards, don't add cash rewards to the collection reward at all in the first place! And let's stop making collection items LORE or NO-TRADE also, it's nuts! By the time our alts are big enough to go to the collection's zone (heroic instances especially), no one will run them with you to get the blasted collection bits!
    flameweaver, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

No kidding I have those on a few of my characters and I'm forever clicking and then get bored and stop and save it for another day I figure eventually I'll have them all. It would be very nice to just click once and have the whole thing open up.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have some of those locked boxes of coins, and I totally agree that they need to empty all coins when right-clicked.

However, I'm pretty sure all of mine have come from running agnostics, not from collections.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'd forgotten about these. Have to search which toons have them stored . Thanks for the reminder :)
    Breanna likes this.